Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Last Chance Animal Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

28-02-2006, 07:59 PM

Our Gem

Sweet little gem

That’s our Pearl

Pearl is a dainty little Tri Border Collie, she is approximately 8 mths old.

Now I am not sure why I feel so sorry for Pearl, I think it’s because she is trying to tell me something, there is something in her eyes.

Pearl seems so sad in her kennel, constantly looking for someone to come and see her, as if she knows that she is waiting for that person, it’s really strange I can’t quiet make out what it is about her.

Pearl is a lovely size, approximately 16/17 inches I would say, she is of a slender built and is in excellent health.

Pearl needs an experienced owner, someone that knows the needs of Border collies, someone that has the time to train her, give her plenty of exercise and stimulation. Due to these reasons, we feel she would be better homed with an older family, teenagers that can help with the above. Ideally an active home, but with not too much noise and loads of visitors, well to start with, as poor Pearl can be slightly wary of some situations.

Pearl is still very much a young dog, and with the right home I am confident that she will be a very obedient young lady, and would make someone a great sporting companion.

Pearl is up to date with her vaccinations, spayed, had flea and worming treatment, ID chipped and is adopted with 6 weeks free insurance.

If you would like to know more about our Pearl, please contact us on the details below.
jakey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2006, 09:40 PM
She looks so overwhelmed. I just wish i could take her myself. At some point we will be able to give a rescue a home. I go to the local dogs home each week and sponsor a kennel there. It breaks my heart and i have to say hello to each and every one of them. There is one (looks abit like Gem) and she has been there for months but she is really hyperactive and comes from working lines so potentially great round in a family environment.

I hope Gem finds a lovely new home and i will keep my eye out for your postings in the future.

jakey
Dogsey Junior
Female 

28-02-2006, 09:42 PM
I know this might sound a silly question but, do you mainly rehome dogs that are due to be PTS?
Kelly7
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-03-2006, 04:50 PM
Gem looks like shes a real little gem! :smt049 :smt049
Hope she finds a forever family soon
frewy
New Member!
Female 

01-05-2006, 12:18 PM
how about a photo of Pearl? Have looked on web site but there isn't one
Female 

25-05-2006, 05:34 PM
Sorry

Pearl was rehomed some time ago.

QUOTE]I know this might sound a silly question but, do you mainly rehome dogs that are due to be PTS?[[/QUOTE]

Hi

we will rehome any dog, regardless of it's circumstances.

We go to Wales every week and collect cats and dogs that are about to be put to sleep from a couple of Pounds, they are taken there for several reasons, stray, unwanted, puppy farm and much more, please not that dogs due to be put to sleep for some of the above reasons, NOT that they are there for being agressive, spread the word to everyone, rescue dogs are NOT dogs with problems, they are pure and simply unlucky.

We also take from the public, again for many reasons.

This is not directed at anyone, just trying to make people aware of rescue animals.
frewy
New Member!
Female 

25-05-2006, 06:11 PM
Sorry but I never asked about re-homing the unwanted dogs. I have never been to Wales in my life. Hopefully you sent the message to the wrong person (me) and nobody else is using my name and e-mail address.
Female 

25-05-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi

can't work these quote things,

Jakey asked, so I was trying to explain about rescue animals.

Not vey Techo

cheers
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-05-2006, 06:54 PM
Cant see the picture???????????????????
Cumbrian Lass
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2006, 09:11 PM
Originally Posted by age
Sorry

Pearl was rehomed some time ago.
Sorry, I missed this one. So glad that Pearl found a home and will lock this thread now
Closed Thread