View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-06-2005, 01:26 PM
what a subject............................
for those that may be intrested tob is like a cow patch.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-06-2005, 02:00 PM
Hi Foxy

Its funny isnt it that us dog owners can still find their poo so intresting!

Bt the amount you have said-has he been foraging for food or have your children been giving him 'treats'?
Miss Potter
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 02:03 PM
Wow, he must have been saving it! My Potter does that! If I leave them alone for a while, Potter poops or wees on the carpet that night. Despite the fact I have a dog door and they can get out any time! She had alot of separation anxiety when I first got her, and did it loads, much less now though.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally Posted by Steve
Hi Foxy

Its funny isnt it that us dog owners can still find their poo so intresting!

Bt the amount you have said-has he been foraging for food or have your children been giving him 'treats'?

Hi Steve,

No he hasn't had an abnormal amount of food or anything He had a little bit of potato ash last night that my four year old had left and just a bit of dried complete dog food, but not much.

When he went out for a walk he even excelled himself further - he managed to produce even MORE
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally Posted by Miss Potter
Wow, he must have been saving it! My Potter does that! If I leave them alone for a while, Potter poops or wees on the carpet that night. Despite the fact I have a dog door and they can get out any time! She had alot of separation anxiety when I first got her, and did it loads, much less now though.

Yes that is why he does it because I have left him for a short while, I suppose it is separation anxiety because if I was in with him he can hold it for ages but the minute I go out the door, his bowels well and truly open
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally Posted by staffiesrule
OMG what ae you feeding him on lol

If mums poodle hadn't have gone home last night, I might have thought he had eaten that with the amount he produced
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:07 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Maybe he thought he was leaving you a little present, as when he watches you clearing it up every day he thinks you're enjoying it, and as we all know with presents, the bigger the better!? He'd been working on that one all night - just for you Foxy!

Now we're on my favourite subject! Georgie was making loud growling noises when he was "going" this morning and I got a bit worried, but when I saw what he'd passed I thought no wonder he was groaning, I think I would have too! lol! It was due to the marrow bone he was eating yesterday as they were very white too, so they must have had some sharp bits in - ouch!!

Oh I thought you would have something to say on this subject Helena In fact I posted this post just for you to cheer you up after falling off your flip-flops
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally Posted by Abbas_786
Only Foxy wud make a thread about her dogs poo

Er no my friend Helena likes this subject too, in fact its her FAVOURITE subject
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 04:02 PM
on the whole trumping - thats too polite a word for what Bruno does - they are silent weapons, he comes in the room VERY innocent looking and then swiftly leaves - leaving the most noxious fumes behind him - he is disgusting

The worst though is in the car - he drops one and its like a stinkbomb - usually we have to resort to driving with our tops pulled up over our mouths and nose - god only kknows what passing vehicles think !!LOL
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-06-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally Posted by Het
When mine do noisy ones they always look round at their bums with a look of total surprise and then look round the room as if to say 'what happened '
Always makes me laugh
But here's the question, even as an (apparent) adult - why is farting one of the funniest noises in the world ?
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >