Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jess
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2005, 03:46 PM

cutest staffordshire bull terrier i have ever met

requires permanant loving home.

Poppy has just had her 1st birthday, and has been with me for almost two months now. She spent the first year of her life tied to a tree with a 6 yr old lhaso apso (he now has a home) she was starving and riddled with worms. I have just recently managed to get the residue oil out of her coat, as she was taking what shelter she could from under an old car.
After this neglect, she is still happy go lucky, and will go with anyone that give her the slighest bit of attention (she loves people). Is is great with other dogs, sometimes growls on the lead, but does take a telling (i jerk it a little and say 'poppy no') she is coming on in leaps and bounds, and wants nothing better than to have a forever home.

The only problem with poppy is me, i have gotten to attached to her, i cant find the perfect home! i have had many people interested in her, but no one i got that 'special' feeling with.
She must be homed as near as Dundee as possible, as i will want to keep in contact with her new owners. If you think you could be the ONE, pm me, or email uwantjesse@hotmail.com

i will try to get a good pic of her, but its hard taking pics of black dogs, esp when they are sooo happy (i will have to catch her sleeping!)
David_Pheasey
New Member!

02-03-2005, 09:56 PM
I wish i lived near dundee, im actully thru da process ov getting a rescue dog, i love staffys so much and would to be able to have all the one who aint loved, its such a shame to hear bout that stuff happening neways gd luck