Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
britishbandit
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-09-2007, 05:38 PM

Coronation Street - So not fair!

This is one show that I've kept on watching since I left England in 1991. I love it, but Canada is SOOOO far behind, and having friends and family in England who I talk to often, sometimes forget that and tell me stuff that has happened that I'm nowhere near getting to yet. It's NOT FAIR! LOL

Like we only just found out that Csilla has cancer, which is miles behind you guys. And I'm anxiously awaiting an event that is supposidly going to happen fairly soon that was a slip up from my grandmother. In case there's any others reading this thread that are far behind, I don't want to ruin things, but the event I'm talking about involves Charlie and Tracy. But knowing these things before they happen is kinda ruining the show a bit for me. Why must we be so many months behind? I could understand a few weeks back, but this just sucks! I have to assume we're at least 6 months back.

What's even worse is when I visit England and my friends and family all still watch the show when I'm there, so it's either leave the room while they watch it or watch with them and see shows that I won't see back home or understand whats going on for months to come.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 05:57 PM
I have to keep my family in Canada updated with corrie news every week s by the time I get back from mississauga in Oct i will be totally confused when i try to watch it here
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 07:48 PM
LOL, it's a nightmare how far behind it is over there. Used to be the same for me before I moved here.