View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2005, 10:33 PM
thankyou all - I just thought I better prove that he isnt one of those dogs that their scary mum dresses up and then takes photos of wearing stupid outfits or doign stupid things ..........
mmnn - its only wednesdays that we do that !! LOL
Aileen
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-03-2005, 10:38 PM
ROFLMAO!!!

That tickled me, I can just imagine the smell. I don't envy you that at all

Why is it always the oldest, dirtiest, smelliest, uglist thing they attatch themselves too. Maybe that's why dogs like Graeme

Aileen x
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-03-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Aileen
Why is it always the oldest, dirtiest, smelliest, uglist thing they attatch themselves too. Maybe that's why dogs like Graeme

Aileen x
LOL LOL LOL

dani
mitch
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-03-2005, 11:46 PM
He's lovely
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2005, 08:51 AM
brilliant pics! i love the 2nd to end one lol
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2005, 09:41 AM
Cassy says she will sort the garden out no problem, as long as Bruno promises to be her boyfriend lol. Wouldnt they make a lovely couple.

GREAT pics Dani, I think Bruno is the most handsome Staffy (male of course lol) on here. Are you going to the SSBTR sponsored walk @ Strathclyde Park? I will be there with Cassy would be great to meet & have a chat if your there.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Hi Laura

Thankyou and Bruno thanks you for the compliment. I am sure if Bruno learnt to play nice he would love Cassy as a girlfriend, However I should warn her that he does like to hump even although he doesnt have the mechanics to do anything with it !!! Wee lamb !!

I would love to go the walk but unfortunately I am in California ( well I am quite excited about that ) so will just be going to the dog show at Wester Hailes instead . Perhaps another time...
dani
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-03-2005, 10:02 AM
Well Cassy says she doesnt mind the humping (she doesnt have the mechanics inside any more either so they are both equal there lol), it makes a change from Kip lol.

That is a shame about the walk, at the end of April we are having a Bull Breed Meet at the same place, perhaps you could come along. There are a few of us go and chat all things dogs and show off our pooches. There are a range of dogs that come along Romany Bulldogs, American Bulldogs, Staffs and not too many are very friendly lol. There is plenty of space for us to be in talking distance without the dogs getting too close (there is a guy from Edinburgh comes with his Dorset Old Tyme Bulldogs said it took him 30 mins).
afc101
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-03-2005, 10:58 AM
great looking phot's Dani, Bruno's a stunner
Alohacorso
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-03-2005, 11:35 AM
Love the last one. What a handsome boy he is.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >