View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 03:46 PM
Fingers crossed its just the thermostat Malka
Have you heard how the phone interview went yet Lynn.
Bit of an update on the chat I was having with the dog bloke yesterday. Got a text from a friend who I told about it.
Apparently it IS the man with the dogs I was thinking of, but it is one heck of a lot worse than just not poo picking.
There is a lady living in one of the houses who does agility, so she has a couple of collies, also has a papillon, great little dog, it plays with Cariad and Lona, has absolutely no fear whatsoever. The Neopolitan Mastiff got it, ragged it, then slammed it into a concrete post. It has fitted and is in a bad way and may not make it. Said bloke was nowhere to be seen, he'd done his usual trick of just opening the back door, they've run out and he's followed them (either with a mug of tea or holding a child) at his leisure, this time he wasn't so lucky to avoid trouble, and this little papillon has paid the price, it must be about 10'ish so not a good age to recover from an attack like that
DaisyD0g
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 04:24 PM
Oh No June that is terrible... how awful I really hope that dog can recover but it doesn't sound hopeful, sounds like the dog warden has him on his radar, now lets hope Karma comes around and slams his head into a concrete post!!!! mind you that wouldn't be good enough for people like that!!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 04:32 PM
Any news Lynn? I get more agitated and stressed whenever it's one of my kids than I do about myself (wish I could do the interview for them in fact!)

Jen has one for a new school on the 23rd this month. Fingers crossed for her.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 04:36 PM
I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open for the next instalment!! When I think how I was stalked, photographed, followed, reported for nothing more than my dogs being on that field, by that horrid old man that used to live in those houses, and that bloke was doing it then, letting his dogs straight out of his back door (he has no back gate or wall) to run loose, late at night as well, and he never bothered about him, because he was a big bloke, but I was a woman on my own, at least he thought I was, until my 6ft son took one of his friends dogs on there to catch him out, he got told in no uncertain terms what would happen to him, never saw him again, except the back of him as he ran into his house to avoid me!!! The mans been a menace for years with those dogs,I remember the staffie running up to Mabs when she was 5 months old and mounting her, she told him off as well, bless her,she's not the sharpest knife in the box either!!!
So glad I put mine onlead and keep as far away from him and those dogs as possible, no dog has a chance against a Neo really if it decides to go. If I see him with those dogs loose again, I will be ringing up and reporting him, its dangerous now I really hope the papillon makes it, but doubt it will have much quality of life to be totally honest, poor little thing, lovely little dog and brave as they come.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-04-2014, 04:40 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I'll be keeping my eyes and ears open for the next instalment!! When I think how I was stalked, photographed, followed, reported for nothing more than my dogs being on that field, by that horrid old man that used to live in those houses, and that bloke was doing it then, letting his dogs straight out of his back door (he has no back gate or wall) to run loose, late at night as well, and he never bothered about him, because he was a big bloke, but I was a woman on my own, at least he thought I was, until my 6ft son took one of his friends dogs on there to catch him out, he got told in no uncertain terms what would happen to him, never saw him again, except the back of him as he ran into his house to avoid me!!! The mans been a menace for years with those dogs,I remember the staffie running up to Mabs when she was 5 months old and mounting her, she told him off as well, bless her,she's not the sharpest knife in the box either!!!
So glad I put mine onlead and keep as far away from him and those dogs as possible, no dog has a chance against a Neo really if it decides to go. If I see him with those dogs loose again, I will be ringing up and reporting him, its dangerous now I really hope the papillon makes it, but doubt it will have much quality of life to be totally honest, poor little thing, lovely little dog and brave as they come.
Gawd sounds like a nightmare.

stalked, photographed, followed, reported
I've obviously missed a LOT?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 04:45 PM
Mark says its the weirdest interview he has ever done he should hear something in 48 hours.
Pat I hope Jen's nearest and dearest can go back to the job he loves.

What a stressful day trying to buy a Tassimo T20 for DIL Mark's OH. Had to do it by click and collect for Thursday at Tesco in the end. Its her birthday Monday so we are popping over over with it Sunday and a cake of course.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 04:53 PM
Oh it was a very long time ago Pat, when the girlies were baby Norties, he ran a real campaign against me, using the dog warden, community police etc. He used to come out the minute I was on the field to do training and stand and watch, he had a gsd who he brought with him that used to bark at us all the time, if I tackled him he used to say he was just as much entitled to walk his dog as I was. My girls were apparently vicious and dangerously out of control, I lost count of the visits, letters etc I got about it all. Made me quite ill in the end.One summer I spent sat in the back bedroom or taking the girls walks using the back gate, thats when I discovered the river, one place where he couldn't see me, my friend's OH caught him following me one day even When he died a couple of years ago I celebrated, sounds nasty, but I did. Social Services found him dead in the kitchen, the dog was rehomed apparently.
Its lovely to be able to use the field again without being afraid of what'll happen. All the time this was going on and I was being persecuted,this bloke was doing his stuff letting the dogs go where they wanted, so pretty glad they've caught up with him, very very sad that this lovely little dog has had to suffer to make someone take notice though.
Lynn, fingers crossed for Mark. Birthday prezzie sounds lovely, not particularly a 'proper' coffee lover, I like Nescafe made with milk!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 05:05 PM
June just seen about the little dog I hope it recovers an the bloke that allows the dogs to run at will and cause damage gets prosecuted.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 05:26 PM
My mind's running on now...I'm often on the football field whilst he's on the park with his, I always keep right away from him in the far corner, but if that dog's attacked one dog it may get a taste for it and come for us
Was going to go in the car tomorrow to take a mat and a hula hoop with me, not so sure now as where I park my car is right at the back of his house
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

08-04-2014, 05:27 PM
That is such a shame that you are worried about taking the girlies on the field. Some people are so damn inconsiderate.
Page 4 of 16 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 > Last »