Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 05:57 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily thread - Wednesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

We're off to the beach soon, it's going to be another glorious day here, hope you've got the same, clear blue skies and the wind has changed direction, so it's getting warmer.

Just before bed last night, Zena had a fit of the zoomies I had my arm over the side of the recliner, with her piggy in my hand and she was going nuts leaping on it, and she managed to catch the back of my hand with her big teef. Ouch I said! Then she went mental, she leaped onto me kissing me to death and then started zooming around the house, giving me play bows in the lounge before zooming off again, sending all my rugs flying in the hallway, and the more I laughed, the more excited she got, but it was all because she knew she had hurt my hand Crazy dog I've got here I had a job calming her down and putting her to bed with her biscuits, but she soon settled. I think I can safely say she's well over that ibs flareup of last week then.

Nothing much to do today, so I could spend more time down on the beach this morning, as there's no need to rush back. I'm definitely going to get my bike out to cycle along the top of the beach under the cliffs cos they have a proper cycle path, it's very quiet along there and we can go a lot further on wheels and I can park up to take her down onto the sand for a quick dip. I need to get another bike rack from Halfords first though cos the new one I bought takes 3 bikes, and Dave has now sold his bike, so I'm going back to the rack I had before, it's a lot easier for me to lift the bike onto. Might do that today when I get back.

Well, better get a move on here or we won't be going anywhere if I sit here all morning.

Hope everyone is good today along with the doglets and enjoy another lovely sunny day
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2014, 06:21 AM
Morning Helena you beat me I thought I might beat you today.
Your walk again sounds glorious if we lived nearer the beach I think Dillon would enjoy that every day but we are about an hour away just over from the beach.
I was smiling at your description of Zena and her antics last night Dillon is the same and like you say the more you laugh at them the more silly they get.

Looks like the start of another nice day here too today. I am off to Brentwood today to see Gill it is her birthday Saturday so it is in partly for that and that she will starting her chemo soon after so will be too unwell to visit which I had hoped her and Peter with Maisie may be able to do when the mud dried up and I won't be able to get over too often to see her. This lot of chemo is much stronger than the last two doses she has had so she is undoubtedly going to be very unwell the upside is she may not lose her hair this time. So all fingers crossed this dose does what it is supposed to do and she is spared another operation or worse neither works.
Forgot to say the coffee machine, pods and mugs went down very well on Sunday for Tracey's birthday she loved the cake too. So much so my very non demonstrative DIL gave me a big smacker.

Enjoy your day everyone. See you all later.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 06:43 AM
Morning Helena, Lynn and fellow members,

I had both sons staying over night so I've been up for ages seeing them both off .... and giving them brekkie

I too will be off on my walk shortly as there are so many visiting dogs here on the estate at the moment so it will be far less stressful.

When I have my midmorning coffee I'll have a catch up on last night. Have a lovely day and see you all later.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:08 AM
Morning

How do you manage to lift those bikes Helena? You must be super-strong!

Just off out with Loki. No news on school admissions yet.

Take care everyone.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:10 AM
another nice day.
Helena I did laugh at Zenas zoomies, silly dog Have a good time at the beach.
Lynn enjoy your day with Gill, hope she has a good birthday.
Morning Jenny, hope you recover from your early start!

We are going to get Brian a wedding shirt today and maybe a bite to eat whilst we are at it
See ya later.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2014, 07:14 AM
Morning Linda.
Morning Nippy Jen good luck with the shirt hunting and enjoy lunch out.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:33 AM
Morning,
LYNN,send our best wishes to Gill,won't ya?Will wait till Saturday before I say Happy Birthday Have a lovely visit
HELENA,I blame the full moon for all the nutty behaviour,Jimmi was at it last night too
I'm bouncing since 6am I swear the bird outside my window is gonna have an accident!!
Have a great day all,I have mine mapped out First stop is...kettle
See ya later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-04-2014, 07:38 AM
Morning Eileen thank you. I have caught up with D.a.d glad to read Gordon is free now. Hope you manage to avoid the Mem.
How many Barocca's you on today then ?? Did you give some to that poor bird too ?
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:50 AM
Zero Berocca's so far Lynn,its spinning night so no doubt will have one later
They are mental on D.A.D seriously,there are saner peeps locked up
I take it Gorden is still at home and he'll be going with you today?
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2014, 07:52 AM
Hi all. Lovely day here shame about work.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »