Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 08:28 PM
Anytime between 7-9am and 6-9pm.
Dolce
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2011, 08:33 PM
she gets fed between 5.30 - 6.00pm, she not interested in food in the morning, its at that time because thats when we get in. No issues with appetite, she does love her treat bone especially if its got liver in it!

Walkies/bike/run is anytime between 7.30pm and 8.00pm.
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 08:37 PM
Normally after his walks. So usually about 9 in the morning but sometimes later and then about 8.30-9 in the evening but sometimes earlier. He gets walked before work so is fed before 10 when i start and then he's walked after work so its usally after 8.30 by the time we get back. If i'm not working then we may go for a walk later or longer in the morning and earlier in the evening.
SarahJade
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-04-2011, 08:56 PM
No set time, as said before I don't want him pestering for food. But we do have a sort of routine-
Typical weekday when he is ok:
Breakfast - 6-7am
Light snack for dinner - 11-12noon
Tea - 5-7pm
Late snack - 10.30pm ish
Weekends can vary depending on what we are doing and who has him. If he is with my mum he is fed whenever I ask. My mum is great . If we are out then when ever it is convenient. But we try to make sure he still gets something every 6 hours at the most. If he is with us then he just tends to get spoilt during the day on what ever is suitable, and his dry food that I always bring with me.
We find that the snacks in between keep him going, without begging for food and help reduce him vomiting during the night, which he is prone to. The snacks are only little, and usually consist of some normal food in his kong, or scrambled egg or some fish skin treats. Sometime he has some home-made treats depending on if we have some.
We also do a lot of training in between, but he usually still has a little bit of something in his bowl, just so I don't feel bad. Not that he ever cares!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2011, 10:28 PM
Harvey - morning and evening - either an hour before or after exercise - Boxers can suffer from Gastric Torsion [Bloat] as he has done on two occasions. No actual set times though

Katie's first two meals are same as Hsrvey, however I have now split her meals into 3 - reason being she can cope better with the 3 smaller feeds with her renal disease. Her last meal of the day is between 8-9pm. Iam only too grateful she is eating at all.
Luthien
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2011, 08:13 AM
They have breakfast about an hour after I get up, (as I don't want them hassling me the minute I'm out of bed!), so about 7.30am on work days, and about 8.30 - 9.00am on other days.

They have their tea at about 5.30pm
angied
Dogsey Senior
Female 

27-04-2011, 08:39 AM
mine have brekkie between 6-7 any later ace barks at me lol but then we go for a walk an hour later
in evening they start badgering me (well the boys do) from 3 onwards but again get fed between 3-4 depending whos back from school/work first!
TomtheLurcher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2011, 09:53 AM
Twice a day for mine although times can vary depending on what we are doing, they tend to hassle more for the evening feed more than the morning one , especially Bella who loves her food !
lolly2012
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-04-2011, 09:59 AM
I normally feed mine quite regular but vary the times a little as Mildred tends to get demanding if I am too predictable some times if I am about to feed them I end up changing my mind so as not to give into demand ( she woofs at her bowl lol )

Generally around 7:30am to as late as 10:00am if she is demanding.

And again around 5:00pm to as late as 8:00pm

x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-04-2011, 10:08 AM
Around 8ish in the morning and 5 in the evening.

Her body clock is spot on, dont need to look at the clock, she tells me "its dinner time
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >