Fondly remembered
Female 

14-04-2008, 09:50 AM
Really pleased for you. Well done.
chopperlodge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2008, 10:00 AM
A big THANKYOU to everyone for your kind words.

She did really well and considering she had her baby 11 days prior( who is being bottle fed cause she never produced any milk at all) she outdid herself.. Only entered her to lift her spirits and look what happened, she took it.

To say I was pleased would be an understatement.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-04-2008, 12:23 PM
Well done Dhana, she's a super looking doggy and fancy having a pup only 11 days before. What's your next target with her
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-04-2008, 12:28 PM
Well done both of you
chopperlodge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-04-2008, 12:35 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Well done Dhana, she's a super looking doggy and fancy having a pup only 11 days before. What's your next target with her
Thanks.
She has a couple of smaller 'all breeds' shows over the next few weeks then later on in the year she has 2 Specialty Bull Terrier shows. If she is titled by the end of the year she can retire from the ring and take up position of lounge lizard. Its up to her, while she's enjoying it I will keep taking her.
China
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-04-2008, 02:28 AM
Originally Posted by chopperlodge View Post
A big THANKYOU to everyone for your kind words.

She did really well and considering she had her baby 11 days prior( who is being bottle fed cause she never produced any milk at all) she outdid herself.. Only entered her to lift her spirits and look what happened, she took it.

To say I was pleased would be an understatement.
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Over here taking a BOB at a Royal is outstanding because some international judges will nil award a few different breeds before you go in and that gets you worrying if you will be next and you need to shake the feeling off before you step foot into the ring so you can show case your dog off at their best without them feeling your stress, I love going to Royals and this one was special if I got this right its Chopperlodge's first that is why I put this up so well done my friend and here is to many more and here to the future champions out of your first two litters
chopperlodge
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-04-2008, 11:12 AM
It happened before and after I went in, the NIL AWARD.
The Amstaffs were nil awarded and so were the Mini Bull terriers, I didn't stay around to see what elsehe was picking to bits, just relieved that my girl melted his heart.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-04-2008, 08:00 AM
Ohh well done, isn't she a cracker
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2