Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2017, 08:13 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 12th December

Good morning one and all. Hope Gill is feeling more comfortable this morning Lynn and Peter too.

Griff, hope your mum is going to be ok too.

Well have to get Amber out even though my gout is killing me. Ran out of Colchine that is why I am suffering.

Have a good day all, take care on the ice everyone, stay safe and well. God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2017, 09:01 AM
Am hoping the floor layer is coming to lay the vynal flooring in the bathroom, if he turns up that is. A 15 minute job for £40 I should think he ought to.

Walked Amber out there the paths not too bad but of course she insisted on going on the frozen grass and ice to do her necessary, very difficult to get my walker across to pick it up, still the second lot was on clear grass and easier to collect up and get to the bin ok.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2017, 09:18 AM
Morning all.

We are still on an amber warning weather wise here.

Going to have a good tidy up almost tempted to say clearout of the bedrooms this morning; but will get up a sort out I think and maybe rearrage mine.
Having new carpets fitted in the bedrooms after New year, so better sort out now ahead of the game.

Hope everything is good with everyone.

Moyra do you have a repeat prescripton service and a delivery service for you medication. I find it invaluable with Mom's prescriptions.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Morning Moyra, Kazz and all to follow.

Very cold and icy in parts here to thankfully I had my dog walker with me. Poor Dillon though likes to go as far down the bank as he can to do his business which is bad enough on a not frosty day so we decided to bring him back up and he had to do it in the garden. Luckily we were only across the road from home at this point.

Brother rang Peter today to see about Gill. She is still on the a&e unit no x-rays done yet as they are concentrating on why her temp is so high her blood pressure is so low. We said sounding like mum re: blood pressure. Peter and Gill's friend has gone over to Peter and helping him and they are going in to see Gill this afternoon Peter will update when he gets back.

We are popping out to look for a new christmas tree later and get coffee.

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

12-12-2017, 10:17 AM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Ran out of Colchine that is why I am suffering.
'morning Moyra, as Kazz has said it's a good idea to get a repeat prescription service set up, our doctors surgery have an on-line facility but you can also phone it in. This enables you to re-order a week before you need the medication.

On early today as Mrs. Losos has an early hairdressing appointment but she has left me a list of 'things to do' so I had better get stuck in BFN
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2017, 10:18 AM
Harvey has Casey been for his test yet ? If so how did he get on ?
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2017, 10:29 AM
Good morning everyone

Sorry to read about Gill and hope for better news later on. Hugs to you Lynn

Hope the fitter has arrived and your bathroom floor is now aid. Moyra.

Hope you have got stuck into the todo list Harvey

Hugs to your mum Griff and hope they manage to get her sorted quickly.

Nice morning here but very cold. The pavements were ok for walking but some of the roads looked like ice rinks. Out for lunch today as we both agreed it was stupid to go yesterday.

Hope all are keeping well.

Have a good day and stay safe and warm
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2017, 10:40 AM
I ordered a repeat prescription last Friday, can only wait for delivery, hoping I may be lucky today.

Lynn, do hope all goes well with Gill and Peter.

No word from the floor layer yet! Can't chase him up do not have his number.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2017, 10:48 AM
I hope he doesn't let you down Moyra.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2017, 10:55 AM
Moyra you have abuilt in floor layer kick him hard and make him do it.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >