Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2017, 09:52 AM

Daily Thread, Tuesday, 5th December

Good morning all, Hope you are all in fine fettle. Had a bad night again last night. I am sure it is this flat it is making me ill. A hot tap in the bathroom has been leaking and made all the carpet sopping wet. Steve has managed to stop it I think but she wasn't very interested in the problem.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2017, 10:59 AM
Morning Moyra.....and all to follow.

Have you chased the neighbourhood office or whomever with regard to your application for a council home? you really need to from what you say sounds like both of you are are the "fed up with each other stage" never a good thing on any relationship let alone landlord and tenant.

Could be depression due to housing that is causing you to feel ill. Hope you feel better as the day moves on.

I am off to hairdressers today and considering having my hair cut I fancy a change I am bobbed at the moment albeit a straight bob just below my ears but fancy a change.

Losos I am so so sorry to hear about Casey re the medication hard to weigh up side effects especially when you cannot see any. Quality is important

Griff Not sure if your trainers do was last night but hope it goes well regardless. And get yourself sorted health wise. How did your Mom's appointment go at the docs?

Sue Shame caggage patch dolls are not still the "in" thing with your veg patch LOL

Besoeker I love reading about your days with Max, can I ask have you always had dogs or is this new to you and Mrs Besoeker?

Twix Lovely to see you on yesterdays daily "HELLO"

Mandy Busy busy busy as always. Thanks for the goodwishes for tomorrow. Have not practiced anything yet as I get bored easily so want it to be fresh. Now thats odd I need a wreath for the door too.

Best wishes to all and to all best wishes, I miss Tawney and hope the girls have settled into a pack of three not a two and one.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2017, 11:01 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Sorry you are still not feeling well. I dont doubt the flat is to blame you are not happy there and also the problems that occur and your landlady doesn't do anything unless she has to. She is responsible for keeping the place in good repair. I know my son gets reports from his agent as to what is needed and they get it done asap. The sooner yu can find another place the better. Hugs.

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Dull here today but quite mild. Have taken the opportunity to clean all the windows outside both up and down. This house has too many of the things Am on dog walking duties for neighbour again today for his hospital appointment.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2017, 11:02 AM
Good morning nearly missed you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2017, 11:31 AM
Hi all,
Kazz, next week for the do.....nice to be arranging it but trying to keep it a surprise and sort things is a nightmare lol.
Hmmm, well the Dr has signed mum off until after Christmas, she is sending her for an egg to check her heart in case that's what made her fall, i go Thursday to get my shoulder looked at
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2017, 01:18 PM
A quick pop on before work
Went for breakfast as usual with my friend then walked Rosie & then bathed her. Rosiecwas mot impressed
But now smells good and looks a shiney & clean
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0002.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	5807  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2017, 03:19 PM
Ooo you cruel mummy lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-12-2017, 05:54 PM
Evening everyone thought I would pop in and wish Kazz good luck for tomorrow. My uncle was blind and frequently used the talking books.
griff sorry to hear mum has had to be signed off work and needs an ecg. good luck at the doctor tomorrow for yourself.
Harvey hope Casey improves with the anti inflammatories trouble is with any drug for human or animal they also bring other problems. If he is comfortable in them and has a good quality of life that is all that matters.
Moyra do hope you can get another place to live in the new year i think without doubt that your flat is causing many of your health issues.
To everyone else not mentioned hope you and all four legged friends are well.

Been very busy here christmas shopping getting the flue to the chimney swept that took most of Sunday sorting out the fireplace and tidying it. Also making christmas cakes.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2017, 07:59 PM
Thank you Lynn.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-12-2017, 09:26 PM
Kazz, yes I also hope you do well tomorrow. Moyra it does seem like that flat is bad for you, just hope that the New Year will bring a solution. Griff sorry about your Mum and trust the Doc will sort you on Thu. of course you still have to take the dreaded little white pills tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts on Casey, as mentioned it is his quality of life that is uppermost in our thoughts and actions.

It will be much shorter walks now, and if he wants to warm up his bones inside the house of course he can, although he does seem to like to go out to his 'mobile kennel' (the car) around 1am he has several old blankets and two big pillows in there and looks very comfy when he's settled down.

Best wishes to all, see you tomorrow.