Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 08:25 PM
Awww gosh, poor Casey, hope the meds work and quickly
Lynn, i would be threatening the press too! Sometimes the threat of publicity can work wonders
Thanks...i just get totally fed up sometimes, i am really annoyed that I can't afford my own place
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2017, 08:31 PM
It is so frustrating for younger people these days and unfair.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww gosh, poor Casey, hope the meds work and quickly

Thanks...i just get totally fed up sometimes, i am really annoyed that I can't afford my own place
Oh Griff, that's not like you. But, it is frustrating when you try to do right and it's not appreciated. Try to turn your thoughts to other things and maybe do something for your self.

Forgot to mention that we have to record Casey's breathing when asleep. Apparently you count the number of times the tummy rises and falls (One rise and one fall equals one breath)

Count how many in 15 seconds and multiply by 4 to get the number per minute.

I've done it twice this evening, 24 per minute the first time and 28 the second time.

Is that good what are your dogs breathing rate per minute (When asleep of course)
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-12-2017, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
What do people think of these ? Decided to make my own arrangements for mum and dad's grave our nans and sister this year.
They look great, better than what you would buy in a shop.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 09:27 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
They look great, better than what you would buy in a shop.
Totally agree
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 09:28 PM
Oh Griff, that's not like you. But, it is frustrating when you try to do right and it's not appreciated. Try to turn your thoughts to other things and maybe do something for your self.

Forgot to mention that we have to record Casey's breathing when asleep. Apparently you count the number of times the tummy rises and falls (One rise and one fall equals one breath)

I've done it twice this evening, 24 per minute the first time and 28 the second time.

Is that good what are your dogs breathing rate per minute (When asleep of course)
Looking now
hold on
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 09:37 PM

Looking now
hold on
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Right 25 had to stop as now twitching and dreaming
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3