Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope your gout is better today Moyra

Lynn I hope you receive better news today about Gill

Hope everyone is keeping well.

Lovely morning here, sunny but a tad chilly. Nothing really planned. Have to look after neighbours' little dog this afternoon and again tomorrow all day. His operation site is not looking good so they are now going to do a skin graft so fingers crossed this works as by now if everything had gone to plan he would only be a few weeks away being able to walk properly without a boot which he hasn't even got yet as still in plaster.

Have food day and stay safe
Sue how nice of you to walk his dog and fingers crossed (no pun intended) for your neighbour.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 05:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Moyra and all to follow.
Wet underfoot here but nit raining now and sun trying to get through.
No walks as yet for us as I am waiting for a parcel coming by postman and Gorden ordered two parcels yesterday one arriving today and one tomorrow and typically he is in work today and tomorrow.

News on Gill she reckoned she was coming home today but as far as Peter knew the OT hadn't been round nor the oncologist. Then this morning just before 9 a call from Peter the hospital phoned she had a fall and has cut her foot.
Peter is visiting today and hoping to speak to the doctor. It isn't bad enough for him to rush up there but first he has to arrange a lift as he still cannot drive with his back but of course they have to let him know.
So he will go at time planned. Not sure if she was getting out of bed to go to the toilet as she is insisting she can manage or trying to get something out of her bag.
Either way worrying.

Harvey wishing Casey luck today.
Hope everyone else and all four legged friends are well today.
Blinking heck hope its not to bad but the thing is home is mostly "soft" edges where as hospitals are mostly "hard" edges. Also they are not where she expects them.

Hope all goes well, when Peter visits.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
We shall have to form I hate a Christmas Club then Griff. My Shoes have arrived and thankfully they are very comfortable, just wish my feet would feel better. Have a good day and well done taking the chemo. Hope your Mum is doing ok.
Moyra do you mind me asking where you got your shoes from and the name of them am loking for some for my aunt she has swollen feet.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 05:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww thanks both, she is o.k, still getting bad headaches...well so she says, i really lost my rag yesterday and had to leave the house...i spent a fair bit of money...basically half my savings on a soundbar and subwoofer to go with their new tv...the speakers weren't great and she couldn't use the freesat box with it...there were some channels missing on freeview so she preferred the freesat plus i have programmed it with the channels on numbers she liked...so i goes off, buys this bit of kit, unpacked it and she was moaning about the size of the subwoofer...it's most likely a foot and a bit high, then i set it up and all she did was whinge about it!! i was soooo angry, i just walked out the house. She is snappy and nasty and picking at every bloody thing, i spoke to my auty last night and said between the two of them, i could happily just pack a bag and go...say nothing, just go
Giff sometimes its a case of buyer beware.....and no good deed goes unpunished.

I am looking at speakers of some sort for the sky box and tv.

Griff I also doubt you could leave and say NOTHING......
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 05:20 PM
Morning Sue.

What do people think of these ? Decided to make my own arrangements for mum and dad's grave our nans and sister this year.
They are beautiful I was considering doing something but your have inspired me. Never thought of a pot/container was thinking wreath shaped in some way
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Kazz, i have done it before, i walked out with nothing and didn't go back for over a year.
I got an LG sound bar and wireless subwoofer from curry's, should have been £300 but i got it for £119
Moyra, hope your feet are better soon
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

14-12-2017, 06:12 PM
News on Gill ........ Then this morning just before 9 a call from Peter the hospital phoned she had a fall and has cut her foot.

Harvey wishing Casey luck today.
Poor Gill, one thing after another, still she is in the best place, think what the consequences of that happening at home. Thinking of you both.

Casey is back home, they did the echocardiography tests but the results were a worse than in July 2016 (When they were quite good then) so they also did an ultrasoound F.A.S.T. scan.

They have doubled his Cardiosure medication and he also has to have 40mg. Frusemide twice a day.

Poor old boy must take it easy from now on. Vet wants to see him again on Monday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-12-2017, 06:48 PM
Thank you Kazz.

Update on Gill the cut is above her eye not her foot and she has it sterristripped. Peter said the nurse was very hard to understand.
She is going home Monday with a care package for 6 weeks to be reassessed at the end of the 6 weeks.
She will be sleeping downstairs on the sofa till the council get their finger out and sort the stairlift.
Peter will be onto his local MP tomorrow if they are still dithering.

I will go over to Brentwood again sometime next week after Monday to see her and drop off their christmas bits. It will be easier to do two journeys to Essex the same week than the hospital.

Aww poor Casey Harvey sorry it wasn't better news.
Chin up griff i know it must be hard.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 07:05 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Poor Gill, one thing after another, still she is in the best place, think what the consequences of that happening at home. Thinking of you both.

Casey is back home, they did the echocardiography tests but the results were a worse than in July 2016 (When they were quite good then) so they also did an ultrasoound F.A.S.T. scan.

They have doubled his Cardiosure medication and he also has to have 40mg. Frusemide twice a day.

Poor old boy must take it easy from now on. Vet wants to see him again on Monday.
Silver lining vet visit then............good they have found what has been causing the issue but bad the issue is there and progressing.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-12-2017, 07:06 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, i have done it before, i walked out with nothing and didn't go back for over a year.
I got an LG sound bar and wireless subwoofer from curry's, should have been £300 but i got it for £119
Moyra, hope your feet are better soon
Aww Griff ....hugs
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >