Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2017, 08:40 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 2nd December

Good morning one and all. Arm a lot better this morning thankfully. Ibuleve extra strong although expensive is well worth it.

Well time to get Amber out for her sniff around, who knows maybe her friend Annie will be out there ready to pinch a ball or two.

Have a good day all stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. Hope all my two and four legged friends are all ok this morning...............Griff, how did you get on yesterday?

Catch up with you all later Bye for now. God bless.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2017, 09:04 AM
Thats the stuff Moyra.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2017, 09:08 AM
Morning all,

Work today on lates, weather cannot make its mind up here; hope everyone has a great day.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2017, 10:11 AM
Kazz, roll on your retirement, though having said that sometimes it is good to have a job to go to and the company it helps you keep. Very quiet here most days except for the love of my life Amber.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2017, 11:47 AM
Good morning Moyra, Kazz and all who follow

Pleased your arm is feeling better Moyra.

Dont work too hard later Kazz

Sorry the news wasn't good for Casey gentle hugs from me to him

Hope everyone is keeping well

Dry and not so cold this morning. Been out to a garden centre and got some bits for the garden to help keep the pigeons off my sprout plants and also the little brown pest that lives here Swept up leaves from the front and off a flower bed at the back but that is all that is planned for today.

Hve a good day and stay safe.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-12-2017, 01:52 PM
Afternoon all bipeds and quadrupeds.
Did a bit of running around. Well, driving and strolling.
Supermarket. Mrs B goes in. The furry fellow and I walk around the perimeter. Then on to the new cafe in the park where we had breakfast and met a couple of friends. They are now selling dog treats so Max got one. How could you not? Then around the whole park in double quick time - it was rather cold. I would say bluddy cold but I don't swear. Well, not that often................

Our next door neighbours are moving and the removal van was parked in front of our drive. They did move out of the way - just. I reverse in and it isn't the simplest of manoevers at the best of times....and now they have blocked me in........oh well.

Then a bit of painting - walls, not landscapes.......
And that's the sum and substance of my jolly interesting day so far. Apart from a few electrical calcs which probably would bore the thread inhabitants to tears.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2017, 04:18 PM
Quarter past four and it is dark already. Steve not home from work yet but I shall be ready for my bed in a short while. Nothing on tele worth watching!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2017, 05:17 PM
Didn't go anywhere yesterday Moyra....should have seena dr monday but my mum had a terrible fall yesterday and i am not happy with her since she banged her head so have given her my appointment monday, i will end up at the walk in centre at some point
pleased the gel is helping, i am not allowed ibuprofen
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-12-2017, 05:34 PM
To be honest Griff don't believe I am allowed Ibuprofen either but it is a question of suffer or not! I am probably going to give up all my medication. Not sure it is doing me any good.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-12-2017, 06:06 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
but my mum had a terrible fall yesterday and i am not happy with her since she banged her head so have given her my appointment monday
Wonderful gesture, sure your Mum will appreciate it, she has been unlucky just recently hasn't she

Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
don't believe I am allowed Ibuprofen either but it is a question of suffer or not!
At the risk of 'lecturing' you should get that clarified, if it's really not allowed there's likely something else they can suggest. Glad you're feeling better
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >