View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
surreydogs
New Member!
Female 

21-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Smile.. Please let me know if you have any more specific questions. I would be happy to help. Always looking for more case study experience
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 05:46 PM
Originally Posted by surreydogs View Post
Smile.. Please let me know if you have any more specific questions. I would be happy to help. Always looking for more case study experience
What type of gundogs do you own? Do you work them as gundogs?
surreydogs
New Member!
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:04 PM
No, my gundogs are freebiebergeebie sofa dogs.. In that, they have their own sofa and they have a good recall... We are however going to be doing some beating and picking up.. If you are interested we could arrange it... Where do you work yours.. (if you work them) xx
Jet&Copper
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2012, 07:13 PM
Originally Posted by surreydogs View Post
No, my gundogs are freebiebergeebie sofa dogs.. In that, they have their own sofa and they have a good recall... We are however going to be doing some beating and picking up.. If you are interested we could arrange it... Where do you work yours.. (if you work them) xx
I'm in the west of Scotland, just the same - rough shooting, picking up, beating, bit of agility too when I have time
Miranda Luck
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2012, 10:26 PM
"Rachael at Dogs Today magazine is writing an article and wants people's opinions on CM....feel free to have a go - apologies if this isn't allowed to be posted, I'm cross posting from another forum".

How do you know this survey comes from Dogs Today? It has no information on it regarding source!
MerlinsMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2012, 10:54 PM
Originally Posted by Miranda Luck View Post
How do you know this survey comes from Dogs Today? It has no information on it regarding source!
It does if you ask DT.
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2012, 09:15 AM
Originally Posted by Miranda Luck View Post
"Rachael at Dogs Today magazine is writing an article and wants people's opinions on CM....feel free to have a go - apologies if this isn't allowed to be posted, I'm cross posting from another forum".

I can vouch for it. It was originally posted in The Place That Can Not Be Named. Rhymes with place look.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5