Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 06:28 AM

Morning, morning, morning!

Morning all

Baz is at work again today – deep joy!

We had further discussions regarding his blistered back, and it turns out he smothered it in Deep Heat first, then put the hottie on it. No wonder it blistered……… I actually feel a tad sorry for him now…… don’t worry, it won’t last

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
A guy walks into a dentist's office and says, "I think I'm a moth."
The dentist replies "You shouldn't be here. You should be seeing a psychiatrist..."
The guys replies, "I am seeing a psychiatrist."
The dentist says, "Well then what are you doing here?"
And the guy says, "Your light was on."
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 06:38 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. OMG Vicki, poor Baz. I gather he won't be making tha mistake again!

Dry and sunny again here today. Thankfully nothing dodgy happening at work. Yesterday was much ado about nothing Off to physio again at lunchtime.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 06:41 AM
morning
looking forward to another fun day of banging my parents heads together over what help they need from social services. can not get them to agree so i am just going to let them get on with it and refuse to help them as much. dad is much better and the hospital is just waiting for a care package (that he wont accept) to be put in place before they discharge him.

hope baz's back is better soon and glad he has work again today

sue
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 06:45 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Poor Baz, I do hope he feels more comfortable soon, but honestly only a man would do something like that, bless him.
Just trying to motivate myself to get ready and head off to the gym early, then thats out of the way so I can get a few things done here today between walking the dogs.
Plus it will be cooler there early as thier air con packed up and now needs completely replacing .
Have a good day everyone and take care.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 06:52 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx Poor Baz, not a mistake to be repeated.

Glad he has work again YIPPEE.

Morning all
Morning Shane Honey xxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:11 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. OMG Vicki, poor Baz. I gather he won't be making tha mistake again!

Dry and sunny again here today. Thankfully nothing dodgy happening at work. Yesterday was much ado about nothing Off to physio again at lunchtime.

Have a good Wednesday everyone.
Morning J

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning
looking forward to another fun day of banging my parents heads together over what help they need from social services. can not get them to agree so i am just going to let them get on with it and refuse to help them as much. dad is much better and the hospital is just waiting for a care package (that he wont accept) to be put in place before they discharge him.

hope baz's back is better soon and glad he has work again today

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Poor Baz, I do hope he feels more comfortable soon, but honestly only a man would do something like that, bless him.
Just trying to motivate myself to get ready and head off to the gym early, then thats out of the way so I can get a few things done here today between walking the dogs.
Plus it will be cooler there early as thier air con packed up and now needs completely replacing .
Have a good day everyone and take care.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxxx Poor Baz, not a mistake to be repeated.

Glad he has work again YIPPEE.

Morning all
Morning Shane Honey xxxxxxx
Morning Steph
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-03-2009, 07:12 AM
Morning all.

I am actually in bed sneaking a few more minutes before I have to get up.

Off to buy some paint and bits today got the decorator. I am helping in school this afternoon in the special needs unit in preparation for two days work early next week. The children don't react well to change so this afternoon is getting to know a few new ones and catching up with some I already know.

I am hoping that after that it will be a calm day and evening.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-03-2009, 07:24 AM
Morning Vicki, morning everybody.

Off to Larbert today near Falkirk today with my team from work. Work stuff to cover in the morning then some fun Karting in the afternoon.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

18-03-2009, 07:26 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x Morning Sexy Aitch x x x x x x Morning Lovely , lovely Steph x x x x Morning all you other lovely ladies on here . . x x x x Morning chaps . .

Tis a lovely day once again, the sun is shining, the birds are singing, hopefully Baz's back will heal soon (don't think he'll be doing that again for a while) . . .

You all have a good day and be careful out there
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-03-2009, 07:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.
Sunny here again. Had a lovely day with Mum yesterday pushing the wheelchair up the hill was hard going but we managed it, took a trip down memory lane to one of the houses I use to live in, made me feel a bit sad I miss that garden.
Glad to hear Baz has work again. Ouch the back sounds really sore hope it feels better soon.
Off out for lunch with Gill today, so another nice day planned.
Hope you are feeling better today Shane.
Sue do not let the hospital discharge your Dad without that care package if you do, you will be picking up the hard work. Good luck.
at todays gem. Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >