View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SCAS
New Member!
Female 

13-07-2012, 09:45 AM

Does your dog get stressed around other dogs? or when you leave him alone?

How to have a happier dog - Part 1 - Webinar from SCAS

31st July 2012 @ 1pm (BST)

In the first of the 1 hour “How to have a happier dog” webinars, internationally renowned canine behaviourist and trainer, Nina Bondarenko will be looking at two common scenarios that can often make our dogs (and their owners) quite unhappy and looking at the ways that we can help our dogs in those stressful situations. Often a dog will never be completely “happy” with certain things but there is much that, as their owners we can do to make the situation less stressful for everyone and and make steps towards a happier, healthier dog.

The two common scenarios that Nina will be looking at this time will be:

“My dog gets stressed around other dogs”
“My dog gets stressed when I leave him alone in the house”

Join us to see examples of how you can relieve these stressful situations.

http://www.scas.org.uk/3092/Happy-DogWebinarSeries.html