View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2016, 06:12 PM
Harvey glad the four wheel kennel is back and Casey is once again happy with sleeping arrangements.
Always a woman at the bottom of the trouble where Mark and Joel are concerned. Damn her wish he had never set eyes on her.
LG glad Gypsy's toe is healing slowly and steadily.
griff do hope Deags is ok.

Hi to everyone else.
Sun came out here today but it was very chilly. We popped into St.Ives after picking up Dillon's food from nearby. No butcher shop that we could find.
Not much on the shelf this morning of my local butcher I usually use my fault this year well since July has been turmoil and I have been very lax in organising anything to do with christmas.
We managed to get a nice shoulder of pork and a gammon joint that I will cook from the butcher in the big Wyevale garden centre in Huntingdon.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2016, 06:40 PM
Very good bone run today, and we are fully stocked for a while, he'll have some for me next week on Thursday if I want and I said yes please.
Dropped a tin of Quality Street at the garage and he was asking if I was still having that clutch going feeling, and I said yes. It could be the gearbox I suppose, its an old car, not quite done 100,000 miles which for a 4.5 litre engine isn't bad, depends what sort of stick the automatic gearbox is up to though. Needs to last a while yet for me though
Its lovely having son sorting Christmas meals etc out. He was telling me he is out shopping at 6am Christmas Eve morning, but he seems quite happy about that
I've got some lovely leaded wine glasses and silver cutlery just stashed away that I will never use again, so going to dig them out and give them to him. Hoping the other son hasn't found the cutlery, not seen them for a long time, but I know where I put them on a shelf under stuff, he wouldn't have known about them at all anyway so will start pulling the shelves out and hope they are buried where I left them.
Visited my friend with cancer, and she is not looking that clever at all, on Friday she finds out if the chemo has had any effect, am hoping its good news for her.
Griff, you are a Bad Person mucking your bloods up, behave yourself I was thinking the same about the batteries maybe not connecting right, and considering tin foil, but not sure if I might blow myself up
Harvey, happy to hear Casey has his bedroom back, he is in it to ensure no one steals it again probably
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2016, 09:39 PM
Yay, glad Casey's kennel has returned
Pleased Christmas food deliveries have arrived
TW, I do hope your friends results are good
Harvey, thanks for the offer of the blood, shall be round with my fangs later lol
Drags has had blood taken a couple of jabs and some liquid stuff to coat her tum....I can't now get her to eat, she hasn't wee'd and is just whinging, the vet was hoping to have the blood results tonight but she will call me tomorrow morning now...I have come to bed as I amdone in!!!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-12-2016, 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey, thanks for the offer of the blood, shall be round with my fangs later lol
Drags has had blood taken a couple of jabs and some liquid stuff to coat her tum....I can't now get her to eat, she hasn't wee'd and is just whinging, the vet was hoping to have the blood results tonight but she will call me tomorrow morning now...I have come to bed as I amdone in!!!
There was film called 'Draculas Daughter' did you ever see it I think I've seen the original but none of the follow on ones.

Poor old Deags, upset tummy and then the vet giving her stuff which makes her feel worse, even if it does cure her.

Just popped in to catch up a bit and heading for bed myself. Goodnight all.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-12-2016, 10:31 PM
I shall google it Harvey!! I saw a couple of films today, one called the neighbour...what a waste of 90mins of my life lol and the other one was called incarnate...that was not too bad actually
Sleep well
I don't think I will be getting much sleep...deags is still whinging...I think it is most likely the bupe that has done it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-12-2016, 10:57 PM
Poor Deags, she must be in pain to be carrying on like that
Don't know what to suggest, wish your vet had given you some painkillers or something to take home with you in case.
I watched Last Tango in Halifax, is it the last one, I am sure there are only 2 episodes, but the end has got me mystified really. I missed Supervet for this!!!!
Going to get girls brekkies and check on them, I keep finding Mabs outside, she is overjoyed to see me, and goes back to bed, but keeps coming back out,no idea whats going on, shes seems ecstatic about something or other,maybe waiting for Santa
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3