Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
shell16
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-04-2007, 12:45 PM

what food does your dog have??

hi guys and gals...just wondering what kind of food you have your dogs on....ive heard so much about top quality dog food and tried rossi on it...but he isnt that fussed on it..he will only eat it if he has yogurt poured over it!! so we have tried allsorts to get him interested and have recently found one...he now loves the tesco's premium complete dog food!! who would have thought it!!! also waht kind of treats do you give your dogs..rossi is fond of pigs trotters!! but i cant stand the smell of them when he's started chewing them!!! looking forward to your posts!! michelle x x
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 12:46 PM
at the mo i am feeding royal canin ........all mine like it but then mine will eat anything put down
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-04-2007, 12:50 PM
Mine were on Timberwolf but stocks have run dry in the UK So now they are on a new holistic food called Healthy Paws which is a rabbit and brown rice food with no nasty ingredients and are both doing well on it
Zetacharlie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Mine's on Naturediet wet and she gets a few kibbles of Wainwrights Turkey and Rice for Senior/overweight. She's a bit porky.......Burns is great too- all additive free
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Max has Royal Canin Medium Junior at the mo. He's a bit of a fussy eater and we tried loads of different foods with him! The only one he ate 100% was tescos! The only problem was I wasn't too keen going with supermarket brand foods (call me over fussy ) so I changed him onto Royal Canin. Sometimes he eats it, sometimes he doesn't but then that's just him! He looks great on it all the same.
Sara1210
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 12:59 PM
Chance is on ProPlan and he is doing great on it

For treats i give him gravy bones and pigs ears he loves those 2 but he is a pig, and would eat anything
basi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-04-2007, 01:06 PM
Mine are fed on Royal Canin medium adult as that is the only food that they seem to do well on.
As for treats they get milky bones or some fruit or veg.
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Both of mine are now on Wagg complete. I put Murphy on it first as he will eat anything (typical lab) and his condition didnt change from the working food he was on. His coat is fantastic, he is happy, healthy, slender, good teeth, eyes, nose, ears etc etc and people often comment on how healthy and young he looks (he's 5 now).
Vienna has been on it a while and sometimes has salmon, tuna, yoghurt, tesco tinned meat or weebox mixed in with it. She likes it on its own but sometimes she gets bored of it so she has a few days with something mixed in to make it more interesting. She was on JWB which she was fine on and i have not noticed any difference in her since we changed over.
For treats they have pigs ears, carrots, apples, shaped dog biccies or a bit of cheese/meat. And i always make sure they have a large hyde bone to chew on as it saves them shredding their bedding or chewing the conservatory window ledge!
I certainly had my doubts about Wagg but i've been very very happy with it so i'll be sticking with it.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Mainly raw meats and bones, some cooked meat, some tinned (as in sardines in oil), cooked and raw eggs in shells, cooked and raw fruit & veg. A small amount of grains such as rice and oats.

I make all his training treats.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2007, 01:24 PM
Star is on bakers, he is doing well on it.
Skye is on royal canin with no probs.
Jake has rice, veg, and tinned meat. He has been on this for 7yrs and does brill.

As for treats there is to many to list, Tuna and pigs ears are there faves.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >