Our sister sites
Our sister sites
CaroleT
New Member!
Female 

15-01-2009, 05:30 PM

Thank you

Hi to everyone,
Just to say thank you for all the birthday greetings. I have had a super day and went out to lunch with a friend, allthough Angel was not so happy when I went and left her, she thought she was going for walkies with mummy and Auntie Chris, but gave me lots of wet kisses when I got home, so no longer mad at me.
Angel is now doing so much better, she was very poorly for the first few months, but is doing just great now, and a buddle of fun. I have now found a food that she really enjoys and no more bottom problems, ha ha. I don't over do it with treats & only has a couple per day. she's one year old on the 24th this month, so going to make her a special little birthday treat using her food, will put a little candle on top, but take away before she gobbles it down, lol.
I posted in the past because I had a best friend that was in the hospital for 4 months, and I was spending a lot of time with her, she has now sadly passed away, miss her lots and it would have been fun for both of us to do walkies with Angel, she never met But know that she sees me doing my special walks with her.
I shall now try to post often.
Happy New Year to all of you.

Carole