Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IHeartDoggyz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-02-2007, 11:59 PM

CAN U HELP?...please...

My name is oscar i am a 3yr old rescue staffie, i live with my little pal a yorkie called honey she is 9months old..we have just got a new staffie pup called maddison..she is 8weeks..
Sometimes we drive our mum round the bend, but cos she loves us so so much we know we get away with it, i am such a good boy inside the house, and i can even be left on my own! ..i do not eat mummys things ..like some doggys i can mention.. i know all the basic commands and i have a heart of gold..so mummy says.. but when i go outside i just cant help myself.. im constantly looking for cats as i like to bark/scream/.shout and lunge at them. also mummy never lets me off my lead cos i would just run wild to find cats! i wish i could learn how to change my behaviour as id love to run off the lead. my mum thinks i may want to run wild cos i never get off the lead..its hard cos at the moment we our having a drive and new fencing put in our garden soon so i cant go in the garden as i would run off..can you help?

My names honey or hunibun if ive been a good girl, im only 9months old, im yorkie.. im stil finding it hard to learn the toilet thing, my mummy and i have really tried hard, in few weeks maybe couple months it be easier as we can go in our new garden, mummy gets angry cos she takes me out for walks or lets me have a run then i come in and i think ''ooops i forgot to go toilet outside''..so i have to do it on mummys floor! i also like to shout at anything n everything..mummy says im very vocal..whatever that means!.. can you help me?

My name is madison, im the baby, im only 8weeks old so im still learning eveything, i think mummy is worried i will pick up bad ways from the other 2 doggys. mums not sure weather to use paper or just take me straight outside to toilet train me, she always says ''have a wea wea'' to us when we are out but im not quite sure why yet.
At the moment its a bit of both paper and just taking straight ouitside..but honey is now going toilet on my paper..which she thinks is a good thing cos when i do it mummy praises me and makes a fuss!
Sometimes i growl , im not sure why but i dont mean it in a bad way..im only a baby..can you help me?

HI my nme is ''mummy'' lol, i would appriciate any advice /help on all problems n stuff above... i know when the garden /fencing is all done[they havent even started yet! it will be so much easier but their is all the other little problems too.. its just nice sometimes to get advice from an outsider as they always see things differently
thnkyouxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x