register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
jayne
Dogsey Senior

14-10-2004, 08:31 AM
hi all....mitch...lift was mixture between me ,susan,julie...told u between us we would get you to the shows men...who needs em.......emma...well ill be at welsh show...and ffats also...so dont worry you will hear her sing ....im sure your oh heard her lol....hope you had great hol...love the pics and wow the car......giz a lift lol...love the colour and the roof.....flakes...yep still addicted ....well flakes ripples double deckers mint crisp aeros mnms buttonns ruffle barsand the list goes on n on n on.. keep jazz fit as poss...for welsh show he likes fit staffords (not that she isnt) she looksfantastic in pics....see you all soon
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-10-2004, 07:00 PM
Hello all just wanted to say Hi and move another step close to 1500
Diane
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-10-2004, 06:09 PM
Helloooooooooooooooooooooo

well Jayne Im here, forgot I had joined this site.

Was just having a browse through and noticed this thread, laughed my head off, love the way you didnt correct Emma on the well done to Hattie bit.

Well Emma just to let you know it was me that sweated like a pig in the ring with madam Hattie while the owner sniggered at the sidelines LOL

Jayne, get me some flake pralines luvvy, the co-op has sold out ops:

Diane x
jayne
Dogsey Senior

19-10-2004, 07:48 PM
shop prob sold out coz ive made cadburys go bust just like my belly lol....ah now im gonna have to go to shop n get sum chocolate...... oh yes and hatty...you did such a fantastic job...but most ov credit must go to georgia....your number 1 daughter....she did all bloody hard work training our little rat... and im sure you will be in there sweating again soon with hat the rat.....jayne.xxx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2