register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2016, 09:43 PM
As its all coming up within a few weeks I don't see the point in concreting, even if I could (I have no idea how you would put concrete down, never mind self levelling - I mean how does it know) and then it will be concreted. The bit she has got is quite narrow as its the entrance passageway, everything quiet here at the moment, but if she is going to have another do it will be overnight because I am not going to be out checking on them like I am in the day from about 8am to midnight.
OMG what an awful thing to find and have to deal with.How did he find him, did the train driver know what had happened
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2016, 09:56 PM
Griff - I'm not surprised your mate was traumatised, people chopped up by a train is not good viewing for anyone.
June - Can't think of anyone I hate enough to wish your Giant Fur Clad Woodworm on them. Perhaps you could have her fitted with false teeth and confiscate them when you're not there to keep an eye on her! LOL !
No mention of those geese today - perhaps fowl play is indicated. Personally I suspect the lady who bought the 27 packs of Paxo at Tesco's, in King's Lynn. Don't know who she was or what she looked like but there was a Bernese tied up outside.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2016, 10:01 PM
Christmas came early this year then eh LG
Well have a lovely time, forecast seems set to be dry, albeit a tadge breezy north of the border, but the sun is shining on the righteous, so alls well that ends well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2016, 10:07 PM
I think the driver knew what happened....didn't want to push vitor, he was still upset about it, if he had been 10 or 20 seconds earlier he would have actually seen it, not just found him.
Lol LG....the goose is well and truly cooked then lol
TW...i have no idea how the self levelling stuff knows...it just does lol...too smart for me, it is easy enough to use though, you just mix the bag with water and pour it and away you go....lets hope she decides to be good overnight!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-08-2016, 10:18 PM
Righty ho folks, time for my bed. So I'll wish you all goodnight and sweet dreams.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2016, 11:08 PM
Nite LG. I have been a crool mummy. Did their brekkies, went out to check them before I went for a soak. Zen was outside on the mat by the door. I'd closed the bottom door of the big house earlier, Kesh was in the remnants of the little kennel well away, Cariad and Lona were lay stretched out side by side in the big part, Mabs was in the sleeping part, I put a lead round Zens neck and led her in so she was behind Mabs. To get out she has to pass them, they won't let her without telling her off I have already heard one failed attempt, checked before I came to bed and Zen is still in there, trapped
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4