View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 12:16 PM
meant to say, i am glad i persevered with that Redrock program....i quite like it now Lol, been catching up on the iplayer too
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 12:24 PM
Not watched it to be honest haven't watched much over the last two weeks.
We are off out bowing though at 3pm.

With this cheeky chap. That was the other week when I took him out for breakfast.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160721_114119838.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	36.5 KB
ID:	5143   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20160721_114636376_HDR.jpg
Views:	63
Size:	41.1 KB
ID:	5144  
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 12:26 PM
I didn't get into that Redrock. Got to go to the opticians. Another couple of hundred pound or more for new glasses, however, I think my eyes have deteriorated so I need new glasses. Steve is going to take me down there as my bad knee and now my ankle on the foot are both playing up. Have rubbed volterol in but it only lasts a couple of hours. Have a good afternoon everyone it is quite nice out there.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 12:45 PM
Oooooo have a lovely time Lynn, great photos
Awwww Moyra, I hope you get some relief from your pain....and the bill for your glasses isn't too much, could you reuse the frames and just replace the lenses to save a bit of money....some places are happy to do that
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 12:56 PM
Yeah Moyra, I was going to suggest re-using the frames, I'm sure you can get a free test once you're on a pension as well.
I think the Sgt is going to murder Rachel to keep her quiet, Griff
Rained all morning, had an easy day. Got the stuff sorted for the tip, had bin liners in the bin, took the bottom one out, and there's loads of maggots I cleaned it out with bleach and disinfectant then put Jeyes powder in on Sunday. God only knows how it goes when the bins are left 2 weeks,glad I go to the tip in between now I've seen that, never happened before, then again I've not had a bin for years till they gave us all these tiny ones.
Girls food delivery came bang on time, so thats all put away and they are fine for about 5 weeks now. Works out really cheap this way and they are living like Queens on the fat of the land
Talking of that, Joel's injury hasn't ruined his appetite has it Lynn
Watching Red Rock, but have to watch it on sub titles, the dog next door is barking so much that I have had to take my hearing stuff outIts been going on all this week, he must be on afternoons as it carries on until early evening from late morning. Relieved the girls are no longer responding to it, particularly Zen, but its hard on them
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

04-08-2016, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
some things you're better of not knowing and this could be one of them - perhaps an attempt at quantitive easing of my wallet! Grrrrr!!!
So pleased to see that you and the mem are doing your bit to stimulate the economy

I have been helping as well i.e. Sainsbury £10 Boots £5.50 Poundland £6.75 Delicatessen £1.45 and diesel £20

As you can see there's nothing like a bit of mad spending when the country needs an economic boost

Have a good day everyone, will be out by the river shortly with Lara and Casey, see you latter.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 01:52 PM
Certainly made an easing on my wallet, £25 deposit and I think she said the overall cost was £234.50. I found last year when I paid entirely for my glasses in one go, there was no hurry to get them done so I decided I would only pay a nominal deposit this time. She said they would be a week to 10 days. Because there is an incredible difference in my prescription I felt the earlier I got them the better. I thought I would have new frames as well because that way they can repair them for free if any bits fall foul for any reason.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 02:11 PM
The price includes sun sensitive as well as multi focus. So I guess I get my monies worth, or at least I believe I do!

I meant to say because I have glaucoma I do not have to pay for my test.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-08-2016, 03:00 PM
Oooo TW...he is a sly one that sarge isn't he??? His little cheer squad are going to end up looking like right eejits!!
Moyra, makes sense that if they get broke and need fixing easier to have the new frames
Going to miller and carter tomorrow for lunch.....he said he didn't expect to be so late getting back and then max and molly wanted walking so I pinned him down to a time and booked the table lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-08-2016, 03:12 PM
Hope nothing goes pearshaped for you Griff. Relieved Rachel wasn't dead after all, but I really thought he was going to kill her as he was so close to her spilling the beans.
Liking Garden Rescue as well, its given me some great ideas that aren't expensive and are easy to do. I've got a little idea formulating in the back of my mind once the new kennel is up and its that programme thats given me the idea and also how to carry it out.
Went to the tip and got rid of the soggy shavings and a couple of other things, will do it gradually, there's a couple of other things to go, but kept it nice and light today.
Dogs quiet for a change
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >