View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 08:07 PM
my aunty got shot of her saab.....she needed some work done and they had awful trouble getting hold of the parts...she went back to a merc
Been to training, saw the dog i helped get rehomed, she has gone to live with some people i know and they are having a few issues but i have managed to give them some info and hopefully that will help, also found out the girl who helps out at training might not be doing it anymore....bit bad really as she got a new fella when i did....stopped bothering with me, then they were just going to be friends when me and steve weren't together but she is giving the trainer the impression she is still with him? she has my flippin bike helmet too...never mind
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 08:10 PM
Phew good job they are not compatible then griff.
Just looked at the Subaru Forester June interesting quite expensive or high mileage but it seems they go on and on. One for the list methinks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 08:21 PM
apparently, they are going to be "friends with benefits"...not my thing at all, yes hopefully Steve and i will be friends but that is it...we will either be a couple or friends, i wouldn't put up with someone using me like that
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 08:27 PM
Think we may be at crossed purposes here griff I meant the saab.
Don't blame you for not being used like that.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 08:34 PM
Friends with benefits sounds like someone is desperate to me Griff. Keep yourself respect and dignity at all times
Yeah Lynn, I thought that, they do seem to go on, and if you don't do a lot of mileage then getting one with a decent size engine and low mileage is worth thinking about. Mines Y reg, had only done 86,000 miles and its only done 97,000 I think 3 years later, 4 litre engine so its pretty powerful. Check the cam belts been changed if its got one, should be done at 70,000 miles, its a big job and expensive as they have to take the engine out to get to it, so labour intensive. If it goes though, then you've wrecked the top half of your engine, so even MORE expensive!!!
Not sure what the access would be like as never got to see one, as thats something I too would look for. Have you thought of steps for Dillon http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Portab...4AAOSwmtJXX8e~
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/New-Pet-Do...oAAOSwQjNW-KcJ
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 08:43 PM
Dillon has a ramp June. Heavy and awkward as steps would be too will use it in the future if needed but would prefer a vehicle that suits him through his life.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-08-2016, 08:58 PM
Evening all - better late than never eh!
Subaru foresters are reliable and good work horses, the father in law has them as company vehicles, easy, quite low access at the rear.
Griff - good job that girl has your bike helmet - it won't hurt as much when you hit her over the head for being blerdy daft! lol !
Hope all are well and aches and pains going away.
Things fine here, feeling OK, had a visit with my GP today, he ran the various results up for me on the computer, in easy to understand graph form. Left there feeling much more confident about my progress - which although slow is relentlessly moving onwards and upwards. So time to be thankful for small mercies I suppose.
Take care all, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 09:22 PM
Lol...sorry Lynn lol
TW, yes...I would never do that ever, you either have me as your missus or your mate with a very very clear line drawn!!!
LG, I am very pleased to hear things are on the up....ooooo graphs are fan and pie charts, likes a good pie chart me lol. I doubt I will see Louise again, she didn't even bother to ask if kota was o.k after her op...nice or what
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-08-2016, 09:34 PM
Thats good that things are on the up for you LG, really positive news and I bet you feel pretty relieved by it as well.
Can you get your helmet back from her at all Griff, I hate people that borrow things and you either never get them back or they are in such a state you would rather not take them back!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-08-2016, 09:35 PM
Just found a spider in my bed. Pleased to hear you are progressing well Gordon. Hope you feel better in morning June. Night all book is calling me.
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >