register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2016, 06:33 PM
Sun is out here now as well. Girls have had veal necks for tea, Zen had tuna mixed with Golden Paste, white grated steamed veg and a baked potato, and a banana for afters. She wandered around looking at everyone with their veal necks and looked at me pleadingly. No one was prepared to give their veal necks up to her, so she will find a bit of left over bone and chew on that I daresay. At the moment she is lay directly behind Cariad, sort of in a queue, in case there is any neck left behind, I doubt it, but one can hope can't one
Musketeers and then Casualty. Olympics next week innit, so that'll be my TV up the spout. ITV is worse than usual tonight. Have got G.O.T part 2 DVD from son, I am saving it for the Olympics, how long does it last, am wondering if I can worm the part 3 DVD from him,it is his birthday soon, sort of a reverse birthday present perhaps
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2016, 06:35 PM
Norma I was most upset and disgusted at your treatment the other night I usually do not have any input on that thread due to not wanting to feed her. But I had to reply to that post.
4x4's are a bit to high for Dillon he will be 5 this year and his elbows and hips not good so we have to think long term so the lower the boot and side exit the better for him.
I would love a convertible one day maybe.
Glad you and Steve seem to of found some middle ground.
Had advice from some people re: the jag and all advise leave along it is basically a Ford engine and the injectors are prone to packing up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-07-2016, 06:37 PM
Lynn, there is a Peugeot with a sliding side door, not sure what its called, Jill the dog groomer has one, she has Danes, it is quite low for them to get in, may be worth looking at. Mine go through the side door in my 4x4 as the back is too high for Cariad now, Lona can do it, Zen I won't risk, Kesh and Mabs don't like it. Next one for me will be either a Lucida again or one of the Peugeots.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
I am still anaemic and must get back to taking the tabs three times a day.
Not just that Moyra but as we've all been saying, get back to your doctor and tell him what's going on.

Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Soo pleased that Casey and Lara's found a wonderful-forever home with you & mrs Losos & may you have many many happy years together
Thank you Norma, we would like to think that both will have a happy stress free life with us.

Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Next one for me will be either a Lucida again or one of the Peugeots.
The Lucida's seem to be even rarer than the old Volvo's Was smiling at your comments about the Olympics, it seems that the UK team are having to stay in hotels because the rooms in the Olympic village still have bare wires sticking out of the walls That maybe media exageration but it doesn't sound like any of the facilities are ready yet and only about 14 days to go

OK once again I am shattered, dogs had two longish walks today plus the weekly shop and garden and other stuff so I'm of to bed. Goodnight to you all
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Awww poor little Zen, it is for her own good and one day she will be allowed all the bad stuff...well it isn't bad but you know what i mean
Mandy, do you need to be getting on to your consultant again for a jab??
Harvey, have a good sleep....and i think what is said about the olympic village is true...not safe at all
Lynn, i could see you and dillon in a convertible Lol
nipped up to steves and dropped some painkillers off, he thinks he may have broken his big toe, he only has ibuprofen so i dropped some paracetomal through the door on my way over to the club....he was not happy, i shoved them through the door in an envelope, knocked the door and jumped back in the car with my dad and left....he thanked me for the painkillers, said i am really kind but it was rude of me to leg it Lol, i apologised and said i was on my way out and i didn't want to bother him and he could have been busy....he said "well i am not busy am i? you could have stayed a bit" oooppps, i have apologised for legging it
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 09:46 PM
I'm off to see my consultant again on the 15th. I don't want another jab before then, I need him to realise they are not working. I've had 3 so far, the 3rd one didn't work anyway.
Not sure you should have apologised
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2016, 10:09 PM
Mandy, my first jab in my knee did nothing for me at all...yep you are right, best to let the consultant see the pain you are in
I apologised because it was very rude of me just to shove stuff through the door, knock and leg it.....I am not the sort of person to turn up at someone's house uninvited plus I was on my way out too, I think that might have come across as a bit rude as well...that and the fact that when I rung to make sure he got the painkillers I got off the phone dead quick as I had left my dad, my mates and my vimto lol, oh well, hopefully he will get some sleep tonight and a bit of relief from the pain
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3