View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 07:33 AM

Good Morning Daily Dogsey Thread (Monday)

Morning all,

D.A.D. was brief last night, appears you had all worn yourselves out.

Have a good day, looks as though it might be nice out there, still cold though. Amber awaits her walk. Catch up with you all later. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 08:58 AM
Morning Moyra
I was shattered yesterday and technology was being a bit silly yesterday.
Hoping I can finally take Rosie out again in the next day or so, although we've done lots of garden playing or in the house if weather been a bit rubbish.
I'm off into town shortly to take some books back to the library for Lauryn, and get some wash powder ( well liquid) and some more food for Rosie
Cuppa first
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 09:00 AM
Morning Moyra and all!
Overcast today but a bit warmer.
Still coping with a miserable family Lol Son may have had another mini stroke, B/P sky high, left leg numb. The new tablets the Dr put him on have made him giddy and disorientated.
Hubby has put his back out. So we have a new hoist to avoid lifting and he does it just getting in the car
I'm fine and will hold them all together
Speak later, when I have tidied up!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 09:01 AM
Morning Mandy
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-03-2015, 09:03 AM
Good morning fellow members a bright start but rain on the way .

Another day another task, I should finish rubbing down the paintwork in the hall today then I can wash it and be tidy before Hannan comes tomorrow.

I am aching all over with the effort , who needs a gym

Enjoy your day everyone ..
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 09:17 AM
Morning all and those to come. Gloomy here but it might cheer up. Have done washing, found a stray tissue lurking in it but it didn't make too much mess. Goodness knows where it had come from because the washing didn't have any pockets. Taken Tyto out for first walk of the day. Answered a few queries from dog owners and now thinking that I ought to go and do some dusting. I hate dusting. Have done a bit of hoovering. Too noisy to do much it hurts the ears. Or should that be head. I need a quieter hoover but they are so expensive. Oh well. Must away. Have a good morning all.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 09:21 AM
Morning
With you MEG,my wrists ache especially It's so worth it though,looking good and saving a fortune.Will need to get a painter in at some point,I don't do ceilings
Catching up with the housework,need to go to the bank,walk the Princess,do a few hours painting and get the groceries
NJ having it rough at yours(( hugs))It'll all work out you'll see xx Take some time for you,have a wee nanny nap later and take care of yourself too
Big hi to all,couldn't keep my eyes open last night Will pop in later and catch up.Have a great day
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 09:23 AM
BRENDA
Just a thought but youngest has a set of headphones that completely block out any outside noise Might be cheaper than buying a new Hoover and help with the ears xx
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 09:27 AM
Hi Eileen, Have thought about that so will look into it definitely. Thanks for the thought.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-03-2015, 10:02 AM
Brenda, hope you are able to alleviate the noise in your ears.

Nippy Jen so sorry to read about your son, do hope he is going to be ok and poor Brian too, never comes in ones it has to all come at once. Do look after yourself in there somewhere though.

Gout seems much better than it was but am aching all over. Going to have my hair done first time in years tomorrow but really do not feel up to it! Have a good day all.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >