Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2014, 07:30 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Sunday).

Morning everyone no smiley face today sorry do not much feel like smiling.
Firstly its drizzling out there, secondly had an awful experience from 4 am this morning till nearly 5.30.

We stayed up to watch the England and Italy game and went up to bed just gone 1 am. All quiet even though there had been football karaoke at the pub and went to sleep. Needed the bathroom about 4 and also there was lots of shouting I thought in the road that runs next door but one to us.
It went on and on and on in the end I thought about calling the police. It died down or seemed to move further away then all of a sudden it was really close so I got up and went to the front bedroom to look out of the window to see what was going on thinking maybe no.5 had a party going on that had spilled out too the front. A police van was outside our front door with one man handcuffed and 3 other drunk loud men arguing with them about how they had hit his legs 7 times and sprayed him and they should let him go.
It was one of those small vans.
I went down and listened form the front room for a bit and Dillon din't bat an eyelid but got three stairs up to come back to bed then changed his mind and sniffed round the front door and hung about the hall no barking what so ever.
In the end I opened the door and told them to shush as I had been listening to them since 3.45.
Possibly not one of my cleverest moments as they possibly think I called the police so I shall have a niggle that they may come back and pick on our house and plus what have we done and how much of this are we going to have to put up with during the summer and events such as big football matches etc.,
Dillon couldn't of cared less he went back to bed.
So I am a fed up grumpy woman today I am afraid.

Linda I hope Loki has not fitted any more and although you won't need it good luck for Carys's communion today.
Helena hope the finger is ok.
Rose hope all the aches and pains are easier today.
Malka that your eye is feeling a bit better and that Pereg is now settled.

Every one else have a good day and hope all poorlie two and four legged friends are feeling better.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2014, 07:40 AM
Good Morning Lynn what a scarey thing to happen. That's the trouble with the football season. Steve came home from watching it up the club with all his darts mates around 1.30am. Shouldn't have been any reason for that lot to be outside your place that late into the early morning. Hope there will be no further repercussions. In fact they were probably all too drunk to remember where they were.

Have a good day not so nice out there now. Wish I had stayed in bed. God bless.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2014, 07:43 AM
Morning Lynn and all,

Oh Lynn that sounds awful and I hope it was just a one off for you. It actually made me shudder as I read it as it sounded like a regular weekend and even some weekday night where I used to live. Don't worry about them coming back though, they were probably too drunk to remember you opening your door and saying anything. Long nanny nap for you today.

We had a wonderful afternoon and evening at the free fun day on the fields near mine yesterday.
The grandkids went on everything during the day, there was everything from climbing wall, rodeo bull and rides for them.
Then from 5.30 the bands started which were great and we were all dancing, several drunk people but all very good humoured and great atmosphere. The fireworks at the end were amazing. Just sad to see a few people had their dogs there even through the long very loud and bright fireworks.

Off to see dad today to give him his fathers day pressie and card.

Hope everyone ok, have a lovely Sunday.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2014, 07:44 AM
Morning Moyra as Gorden said stupid Government relaxed the licensing laws even more than usual for the footie and look what happens. As if we haven't enough anti social behaviour which to be honest this was the last place I expected to find it.
Almost 17 years living in Harlow and across the road from one the worst pubs and never anything like this you move to a Norfolk village and it all kicks off.
The weather is meant to improve Moyra. Fingers crossed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2014, 07:46 AM
Morning Bev your day sounded lovely. Enjoy your morning with dad.
Hows your mum doing ?
To think yesterday I had great plans for the conservatory and was saying if we can make that work we may stay here.
Will have to see what the rest of the summer brings now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2014, 08:00 AM
A grumpy face this morning for Lynn. I would have been furious at that time of morning and I would have opened my door and shouted too with no thought for the consequences. I doubt it means that it will be a regular occurance though Lynn, just brain dead football watchers....not fans or supporters!
Morning everyone else.
Morning Moyra enjoy your Sunday.
Morning Bev so pleased you all had a good time yesterday. It sounded fun when you were telling us about it.
Very overcast here and much cooler, just right for cooking Sunday lunch for the 5,000
I hope you all have a quiet peaceful happy Sunday and happy Fathers day to all Fathers out there.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Morning Nippy Jen don't work too hard and enjoy the Sunday lunch what time shall I be there ?

We found out last month the pub up in the next village will not accept certain types in his pub so they all come here. Unfortunately. Oh well hopefully a peaceful night tonight and not too much hassle for the next two matches.
Otherwise they won't need the police to supposedly hit them in the back of the legs 7 times I will with my broom handle.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Lol, go Lynn, go Lynn,
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-06-2014, 08:22 AM
Morning

We've done Father's Day cards and pressies so it's on with the Communion - busy day!

Loki has had 10 fits and is currently post-ictal and making his barking/quacking noises. I hope he settles once he's had a walk and some breakfast.

Have a lovely day everyone.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Morning Linda does this mean Loki is now coming out of the seizures ? I hope so.

Forgot to say Happy Fathers day for any fathers out there.
Enjoy your fathers day.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »