Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 05:31 PM

i just wated to say

a huge huge thank you to all of you for all the advice you have given me over ella and ozzy it is so nice to chat to you all about my babies with out people saying there just dogs when to me there not there more than that . im so glad i found this site although i now need an eye test as i think i spend to much time on here and i get a headache when im on here , but that still doesn stop me finding out what you all been up to ! or if there is something i can help with , or when my babies do something i think oh i must tell you this or that you have all been a great help and good friends so i wanted to tell you all i really appreciate it , especially as o/h works away during the week and when the kids are in bed there is always someone here to chat to so thank you again xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-02-2006, 05:32 PM
Thats ok,that what we are all here for.
xx
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 05:41 PM
That's a really nice thing to say I love this place it's great fun and you can have a laugh share pics with others and get some great advice to!
Before i do what i am supposed to be doing i always come on here to find out what's going on.Then i end up getting sidetracked.....lol
Sal
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 05:43 PM
me to my kidssay there she is dog webbing again
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 05:51 PM
That's what Dogweb is all about! No thanks needed although appreciate the comments
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 06:49 PM
aww ella's mum that is a really lovely we dont need thanks its just so nice that we can all get on and we are all here to help one another out since i joined dw i have made loads and loads of new friends have been given excellent advice and youve all be there through loved ones being lost i dont know how i would of coped if if wasnt for you all
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 07:53 PM
this is a nice site, when im out and if i see a little puppy or ben does something i think, must tell them on dw about it god im such an adicit
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 09:11 PM
i love looking at all the dw dogs and listening to what they have all been up to and who did what and when whos not well birthdays,etc its like one big happy family and i dont know what id do without you all
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 09:32 PM
Well I think you all may have realised just how much time I have spent on here since Simba was pts. Generally, I am the type of person that gets bored quickly, but this site captured me 100% and everyone is so friendly. I feel I have made a whole new bunch of friends :smt008
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-02-2006, 10:21 PM
Just dogs ...? What do people mean by that :smt017 ?
Great to talk to you too!