register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2015, 06:10 PM
Got myself sat down and nuffink to do for a few minutes When I came back from the bone run I rang my friend who got the ecoli when she had her new knee. We've been exchanging texts but not spoken to her recently as its all one disaster after another at this end and I thought she needed cheering up not depressing, anyhow was on the phone for ages 'n ages, so girls didn't get tidied up till nearly dark. All bales of shavings are in their little loft, they have deep clean beds down, water buckets cleaned and refilled, yard scrubbed down, bleached and disinfected, have got them lovely meaty bones for tea, as they all got a raw carrot not even an hour ago, they are having a late tea. House is freezing and have got the fire lit and its warming up gradually, should have lit it before I went on the phone to my friend really, think it was warmer outside than in. Glad to hear Sarah is better this morning and the hospital appointment went fine. Nuisance about the tiles Eileen, like you say there's worse things happening in the world, but you get this ideal piccie in your head don't you and its annoying when the real world doesn't measure up Lynn if you've got heating then you have to have hot water, stands to reason, wonder whats stopping it coming through then. Everything is crossed here for you that this guy is sensible as well as being good at his job, and not throwing a pink fit when things don't go spot on right. Moyra, if you follow all the advice about onion, Vick and wee you are going to be sooooo fragrant (not ) Nippy are you still tucked up in your blanket being waited on hand and foot, you lucky woman. Enjoy the Musketeers, Mandy. Have you had words with the school, they are actually exacerbating her condition, threaten to sue!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2015, 07:09 PM
Evening all who have followed. Been a very cold day here today.
Glad Sarah is feeling better. Good to hear your friend is feeling better too June.
The boiler is rather large and houses two pumps one for the heating and one for the hot water the water pump is new its the one Matt fitted on the 5th December so shouldn't be that but there are lots of other gadgets that work the water too so could be any one of those things. The heating and water work independently of each other. So that's why we have heating and no hot water it can also work the other way hot water no heating. Too clever sometimes these boilers.
Well what a day on and off the phone about hymns, tributes emailing the vicar finding a venue for the wake too. I'm worn out now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2015, 07:12 PM
Its the mental stress more than anything isn't it Lynn, have you got a date for the funeral yet
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 07:18 PM
You're joking June! hubby will do anything but cook! So I had to untangle myself to get tea. Not too difficult, I made the stew yesterday
I'm now going to have to go back over a few pages, something here is disturbing me ....... is Lacey going to model for page 3?!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2015, 07:22 PM
Yes 6th Feb.
Oooh Eileen the Dogsey page 3 girl.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 07:26 PM
June, I shall not be attacking my feet with anything other than perhaps the vick vapour rub! It is getting cold here so nearly time for me to crawl into bed to keep warm. Have got a blanket round my legs and feet at the moment.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2015, 07:29 PM
Yeah Nippy, and because they aren't doing the topless thing anymore she'll be appearing in her dressing gown and trainers with a chisel in one hand and a hammer in the other, How To Get Your Man And Keep Him
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 07:30 PM
You pop your feet up LYNN,have a wee rest xx
Was wondering about your friend TW,Aww,that was lovely,you two having a good old chat
LG,Izzy is the very best,thankyou Leg is no longer draggingand she's back to playing hide and seek again!
Goes missing for hours sometimes,comes out when she's hungry
Scout safely dropped off for two hours of fun filled activities See there's a little bit of lip gloss and extra lashings of perfume being applied lately
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 07:33 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Yeah Nippy, and because they aren't doing the topless thing anymore she'll be appearing in her dressing gown and trainers with a chisel in one hand and a hammer in the other, How To Get Your Man And Keep Him

No better woman NJ & LYNN
If its Dogsey page 3 girl,I guess I'll have to get the puppies out!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Tut tut Eileen what will the neighbours say
Page 5 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 >