View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2008, 10:20 PM
Becky what part on the country do you want to live in?
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 10:23 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
I agree I think he is a fool! His reasoning is that because the house doesn't pay it's way i.e. my rent isn't covering his mortgage at the moment (he blames the government ) then in order for it to pay it's way he will move in, erm doesn't that mean he is now earning my rent a month less than he was and on top of that he has a huge council tax bill plus all the other bills associated with running a house
To me logic would say get the money in even if you are slightly subsidising the property but hey that's me. Either that or his parents have told him to leave!
Becky
If you could put it down on paper in terms of loss/gain for him would he reconsider? I`m sure he would not want the bead press from evicting a litter of puppies!!!!!Would he not delay if you present him with your situation?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by Colin View Post
Becky what part on the country do you want to live in?
Sorry I'm just outside Glastonbury in Somersetshire

Originally Posted by Fudgeley View Post
If you could put it down on paper in terms of loss/gain for him would he reconsider? I`m sure he would not want the bead press from evicting a litter of puppies!!!!!Would he not delay if you present him with your situation?
I was thinking of asking for a few more weeks until pups have gone to their new homes but I'll leave that for the moment and play it by ear, who knows a great opportunity may arise before then
Becky
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 10:35 PM
Nothing like being positive Becky.........admiration.
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-02-2008, 10:41 PM
Have you looked at this web site:

http://www.glastonbury-estateagents....rm_letting.htm
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 11:09 PM
Thanks for that Colin, have been on a few of the individual sites but no luck yet.
Becky
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 11:15 PM
Becky, I admire you for being so positive. I'd be frantic if I was faced with this

Good luck, I hope you get somewhere soon xxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 11:20 PM
These kind of things have happened so many times in my life that I think I'm getting used to it lol! I suppose only having me and the dogs to worry about is less of an issue than if I had kids etc.
Becky
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 11:47 PM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
These kind of things have happened so many times in my life that I think I'm getting used to it lol! I suppose only having me and the dogs to worry about is less of an issue than if I had kids etc.
Becky
Have you managed to find anywhere that might be suitable? I'm worrying now.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 11:54 PM
Good grief no not yet, only got served notice ysterday evening but have tomorrow off work so can have a good look, but there is always my car or a tent so not a problem just would like somewhere I can call my own to be honest and I can do that with my car/tent. There are so many travellers round here who pitch up on the roadside I wouldn't look out of place lol!
Thanks for caring enough to worry lol!
Becky
Closed Thread
Page 7 of 17 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 > Last »