View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 11:12 PM
Oh Becky I hope you find something soon, you don't want to be camping in this weather.xxxx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 11:19 PM
Well the onlin eassessment is that I'm not a priority case so looks like it's the back of the car for me and the dogs. If I sell enough stuff I may be able to invest in a van!
Becky
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2008, 11:27 PM
Oh I am so sorry to hear this, I hope and pray something comes along for you.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 12:33 AM
I know something will come up for you hun, it's a tough place to be in, but we're all here for ya
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 12:34 AM
Hope you get sorted hun. just wish I still had my old caravan, you could have had it.
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 01:07 AM
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
He says it's because he wants to move into it to make it pay but how does that make it pay as surely if he's in it then he has zero income, hence I don't believe him but there isn't anything I can do about it it's his house and he's given me the appropriate notice. I hate renting
Becky
Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Well I'd figured it was going to be something like this when he said he wanted to come round so I'm in a sort of resigned sadness mode at the moment.
Becky
Oh jeez we are in the same boat...Our landlord sent us a note saying 'he wanted to come round...' I knew what it meant straight away being the cynic I tend to be...

We called him and said if you've got something to say, just say it...Well he wants to sell too but of course we have first refusal [on a house 6 times our income - ya right] It sucks so bad - The house we lived in previously we had only lived in for 4 months before the same thing happened...We lasted a yr and a half here...In 3 years we have had to move 4 times We are pretty much sick of it. Good news is that we are building up an exceptional reputation for the fact we have the dogs as no one has ever been able to fault us on them, which helps with them being so big. A reference for how well we keep the place even though we have the dogs is always the least they can give us in return for turfing us out...But I am worried each time it happens that we wont find a place suitable, but the dogs will stay with us no matter what.

I hate renting too...Needless to say I am pretty much f**k*d off and I know how you feel.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 01:26 AM
Mys, we've had the same. I was saying to Becky earlier that weve moved just as many times and the dogs are just fine and adapt brilliantly, but we have to keep changing the children's school, as we can never find anywhere close enough and have to accep 'what we can get' !

Its a horrible situation to be in and a constant worry of 'is this a permanent home (this time !)' !
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 01:49 AM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Mys, we've had the same. I was saying to Becky earlier that weve moved just as many times and the dogs are just fine and adapt brilliantly, but we have to keep changing the children's school, as we can never find anywhere close enough and have to accep 'what we can get' !

Its a horrible situation to be in and a constant worry of 'is this a permanent home (this time !)' !
I know what you mean about permanent, I don't feel like I really moved into this house after the last one and it feels worse each time...It would be nice to have a little stability, worse of it is that we can expect to pay even more rent now as it has all gone up since we took this place, so yay, we get to pay more, move all out sh*t again!...and pay more for it...grrr. I'm sorry for you that it has happened to you too [it's amazing we manage to find a place with the big dogs huh - we just tell the new letting agency to inspect our place and they can never fault us ] Also mahooli, I hope you find a place real soon. We live right next to the forest [I so don't wanna leave the area] we have talked about living in the forest lol...so hey if you need to pitch a tent near us - safety in numbers and all.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 01:59 AM
Stability ?! Forgot what that is !...
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-02-2008, 02:49 AM
I hope you find something soon Becky,I hate to think of anyone out in the cold,xxxxxxxxxxx
Closed Thread
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »