Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2008, 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post

WTF IS THAT ABOUT? THE ABOVE QUOTE IS CATTY AND NASTY SORRY, I WOULD HAVE RIPPED THE FACE OFF SOMEONE FOR THIS
Good for you, as violence is the way to solve any disagreement isnt it? As is abbreviated swear words. Whether you agree with what she said or not, at least she put it across in a polite & adult way.
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2008, 11:50 AM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Good for you, as violence is the way to solve any disagreement isnt it? As is abbreviated swear words. Whether you agree with what she said or not, at least she put it across in a polite & adult way.
right little hero you are these days eh, Stormey please explaine the comment made re making pennies,,,, if you agree that this comment is a fair one,,, well,,,,,,,,,,nuff said, but to me it was just nasty,
Wolfie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-02-2008, 11:50 AM
None of this is helping the OP at all. She has a genuine concern for herself and her dogs and that's what we should be concentrating on, not commenting on the morals of all of this.

Anyone at any given time could be faced with this scenario, renting or otherwise.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2008, 11:52 AM
Originally Posted by flowisp View Post
VERY well said Shona, i thought that remark was sacarstic and extremely inappropriate....
Ditto, ditto.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-02-2008, 11:54 AM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
right little hero you are these days eh, Stormey please explaine the comment made re making pennies,,,, if you agree that this comment is a fair one,,, well,,,,,,,,,,nuff said, but to me it was just nasty,
I will always speak up for someone who is getting undue stick, or having trouble/s. I did not say I agreed or disagreed, tbh I didnt see that post so I will not comment. It still does not hide the fact that she was polite and adult about it, where as you,,, I will stop there as it does not help becky.
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-02-2008, 11:55 AM
Locked pending admin review.
Closed Thread
Page 17 of 17 « First < 7 14 15 16 17