Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 06:41 AM

Dogsey daily chat Saturday 7th July 2018

Morning all. Griff hope your puss cat gets better soon. Kazz I loved going to school. My schools were in St. Leonards On Sea and then Lewes and then Hove. Be interesting to know where everyone else went. Never know some of us may have been at the same school. Been out and about and now wondering if I can get away without taking Tyto again as it is warming up already. Have taken his nibs out again at 8.30am. Have a good day all. Will check back later to see where any of you went to school. Please put town or village where you went to school. Thanks. Just interested that's all. bg!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Good morning all.

I went to two senior schools. The first was about quarter of a mile from school then I transferred to the brand new, first of it's kind, comprehensive school which was over 3 miles away. Most days I walked. If I was feeling lazy, I got a bus which took me half way there.

The change was a culture shock. The first school (secondary modern) was very strict and structured. The second was so lax it was unbelievable. Funnily enough, I preferred the first school.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2018, 08:45 AM
Morning brenda and Chris.

Very hot here today 30.5 at the the moment outside already have two fans going indoors.

Couple who are buying our house are at the office today signing paperwork and then popping in for a look again around 1.30. We have two drive by's either later today or tomorrow. If any good and we think worth taking a look we will try to get viewings Monday or Tuesday while Gorden is off.

I went to an infant school which mum use to walk me to and home everyday plus she would pick me up to take me home for lunch as I was a big baby back then. Sometimes we would bus it.
Junior school was next door I use to walk to and from mostly and then senior school was one of the first comprehensive and I could walk that to and it was quite a bit nearer.

griff hope Kota is ok today. Likewise Tyto brenda and all the furry friends.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well today to.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 09:09 AM
Looks like its all go Lynn
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 09:30 AM
Oooo good Lynn, just need to get your perfect home now!
I went to school in cov and my primary school was good, senior school well I found I didn't do the confines of a classroom lol. It was the same school my mum and uncle went to and one of her classmates was the deputy head of lower school!
Brenda it's my little black devil dog that's bad... although she is bouncing round like a nutter so can't be much wrong !!
Sun is shining...perfect beer and football weather, on my own again until Monday now
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 09:50 AM
Where have they gone now Griff?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2018, 09:57 AM
Morning griff and Kazz.

Who would've thought we are finding it hard to find something that comes up to the standard of this house now.
All tidy as can be for visitors.

My schools I mentioned were in Brentwood Essex.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Doing a drive by of this hopefully later today looks promising then if it looks good we will book a viewing https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-55219470.html
Also this one. https://www.rightmove.co.uk/property...-52316334.html Need to check out parking and how much there actually is.

Both of these quite close to Mark and Lauren.

Oooh yeah forgot to mention Michael and Maca fly out at 4pm to Madrid to start a new life living there. Living with Maca's parents for a short while while they source somewhere to live.
Maca's parents getting very excited about her moving back home. Me I am feeling a little bit sad but feel safe in the knowledge Madrid will be a far nicer place to live and work than London now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-07-2018, 11:34 AM
Awww Lynn, Madrid will be easy enough and cheap enough to get to and from..I am sure there will be plenty of visits!
Kazz, they are in Llanelli this weekend...I think that's it until August but won't swear it
I am glad of the time on my own to be honest
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Enjoy your alone time griff.
Yes Madrid no further than London to be honest and if flights booked in advance not to expensive either.
While we Have Dillon it will be solo visits if we get the opportunity.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »