Female 

03-07-2018, 09:42 PM
I am with your Dad
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-07-2018, 09:47 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Hope so griff if not we will be finding a nice site to park the van and put the awning up.

I know a site owner not that far from you who has a couple of 'semi permanent' pitches, they are not supposed to do it according to Caravan Club rules (Something to do with insurance and planning) but they do and it's used by a few people who need a six, or nine month 'home'
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 09:48 PM
Lol...he was swearing at the t.v and walked out as we don't do well with penalties. I feel sorry for him as he is off to Wales at the weekend and when they were there when the rugby was on there were a couple of nasty incidents
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-07-2018, 09:50 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Harvey...how utterly disgusting, I have returned unused meds and been refunded... bloody disgusting, you spend a lot of money in there too!

Thank you Griff, I checked with my 'on line' supplier and they said they would take them back.

I collected Lara's ashes today, just need to find a place to bury her now
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

03-07-2018, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Lol...he was swearing at the t.v and walked out as we don't do well with penalties. I feel sorry for him as he is off to Wales at the weekend and when they were there when the rugby was on there were a couple of nasty incidents

Yes Griff I feel for him as well. I do hope he has a good time in Wales.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2018, 10:56 PM
Good evening all. Well it may be morning by the time I actually hit the send button.

A cool and overcast morning here, but turned warmer with sun this afternoon. This suits me as our walk is nice and cool for Rosie. Even went and had a sit on the prom this morning. We were sort of forced up there as they had cut a pedestrian route off for a big delivery for the extension of the go cart building. It was nice as we tucked in behind one of the seating areas so we were out of the breeze.

Lynn, if the quarry is so close to that house, the house itself may have some subsidence in which case they need a cash buyer - just a thought.

Well done to England tonight although I didn't watch it. Hubby did but had the sound off as Rosie hates it. It still didn't fool her so he ended up switching to watch it on his laptop .
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4