Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 06:46 AM

Daily Thread, Monday 10 April.

Good morning all. Bit chilly again after such a lovely day yesterday. It is going to be a lot cooler today.
Hope you all enjoyed the sunshine yesterday.

Happy Birthday of yesterday Eileen, should have confirmed it was then we could have all joined in.

Have a lovely day today every, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 07:13 AM
Morning all,
Had a lovely day yesterday Moyra, just spending it at home
Eileen, hope you had a great birthday yesterday,

It's lovely and bright at the moment but it's a bit cooler, think Rosie likes it better though.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-04-2017, 07:44 AM
Toothy peg removal in a couple of hours at last, this wisdom tooth as lost its brain and has decided to give me grief for quite a long time.

Looking on the bright side Sue is always on about me loosing weight

Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 08:06 AM
Hope it goes well & that you will be pain free tweed
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2017, 08:11 AM
Morning Moyra, Mandy, Barry and all who follow.

Chillier here to today Moyra but still lovely with the sun out. Just back from walking Dillon thought we would get an early one in again today.
Mark has just arrived at Dunelm Leicester to learn about the made to measure dept., He is leading the team back in Wisbech as that is one of his depts., Day off for him tomorrow then backwards and forwards last day Saturday there.
We are popping out with Joel later have to get something to put on the graves for when I visit with Gill tomorrow.
Day off from the kitchen today only tiles to grout behind the sink and put some shelves up when we get them and that's that room done. It is looking nice we are pleased with it.

Happy belated birthday Eileen.
Good luck at the dentist Barry.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2017, 08:58 AM
Dull, grey and COLD this morning Some rain overnight as well, a massive change from the weekend. It was pretty cold last night when I took Cariad out for her walk round. Plus side of it is that there won't be masses of people around when I get the girls out in a bit
Barry, hope all goes well at the dentist and you are pain free very soon.
Have a lovely day today, Lynn. Is Mark shopping at Dunelm today then
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 09:23 AM
Posted this on yesterdays forgot it was Monday.............duh

T.W. Very very interesting exactly like the wolf packs you see on "documentaries" so in effect Zen could be a "leader in the making" but the hirachy is already almost i place for Kesh to take over maybe the the bondarieschange over from Cariad to Kesh, but Zen is pushing boudaries. Do you think she is a leader in the making? I love the structure of your pack.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Really really cold here today; you would not have believed yesterday was so nice if you had not lived through it.
Got to post out a the Easter cards today; forgot on Friday. Going to get a bit of compost for the baskets/troughs so they are ready to plant putting in now so don't need to lift post heria op. thats the plan.

Lynn sounds like you "getupandgo" plan for the house is goig the right way
Tumbleweed Hope you toothache will soon be behind you.

Off out for today bit of shopping Buster trotting round the block; fish tank water chage after that no much planned for today.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-04-2017, 09:53 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope all your walks go well June

Enjoy your day off from decorating Lynn but at least the kitchen is virtually done. What is next on the list?

Enjoy your day Kazz.

Happy belated birthday Eileen.

Just back from the dentist and his lordship has been told to rest for the rest of the day - nothing changed there then He is wallowing in self pity and demanding pain killers. Have taken myself off to the kitchen and leaving him to wallow on his own!

Lovely day here and although not as warm as the weekend I have not been cold whilst out.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-04-2017, 10:09 AM
Zen would like to be leader, but her status is probably a sentry, going by her current behaviours. I can usually tell within a litter what their status is almost as soon as they are born and Zen was mid range. She is, as you say, pushing boundaries, typical teenage behaviour really. Very very astute though and needed a home able to give her a job, capable of fixing strong boundaries and maintaining them. I had 2 possibles, neither of which stayed the course, so she stopped with me. She's been a bluddy nightmare, but we seem to be in calmer waters at present
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >