Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 06:37 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, April 11

Good morning everyone, Sounds like you all had an industrious day yesterday. I must get my blood test results today, this itching is driving me crazy.

Hope our four legged friends are all doing well now.

LG, sounds as though you have been very busy too. More fun and games again with the girls last night June.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 07:14 AM
Good Morning Moyra, actually not a good morning. Here is a warning to all that have pictures hanging above a radiator. If it falls down behind the radiator how do you get it out? One of mine has just fallen down behind one and nope no string on it and to low down for me to get hold of it. My day was going so well. Hey ho have a good day peeps off to try and get it out before calling a plumber. I am going to try and build a block of stuff to get it higher. Don't think it will work though as not much hieight below the radiator.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2016, 07:22 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Hope the results can give some relief to the itching Moyra. Good luck with retrieving the picture brenda. No ideas except what you have already tried.

Sunny, chilly and breezy in Norfolk today. Gorden not long left holidays over and no short weeks for a while. Vet tonight with Dilon well late afternoon 4.40 to discuss and possibly have the cartrophen injection.
Plus lots of housework to catch up on.

Hope the girls sorted themselves eventually June, we had a yowling cat nearly all night. Windows on the latch so we could hear it and couldn't be bothered to get out and shut the window. Seems they are moving though.
Saw a skip there the other day, heard her say to someone in the garden about moving and old tatty caravan gone. Fingers crossed we get decent neighbours its only the yowling cats and yappy dogs and youngsters with their music during the day we have had far worse in the past.

Hope everyone is well today and all four legged friends too.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 07:34 AM
Good morning all, thought I would look in before the good old full English
Brenda go you have one of those disability grabber things, you would reach it with that. I find mine invaluable.
A bit of a murky day here, will summer ever arrive?
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 07:53 AM
Sorry no grabby thing. Have now wrung my very friendly man who can and does everything so he is coming round and hopefully retrieving it. I am now going to remove all pics above radiators incase it happens again. The sun is shining here. Have a good day Moyra, Lynn and Nippy Jen. Enjoy your breakfast.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Overcast and cold wind this morning, so back to wooly hat again
If you've not taken the sun back Nippy, who's got it this morning, at least not raining
Good idea about one of those grabbers, I've had something dropped down the back of the kitchen radiator for years, tried unravelled wire coat hanger, which is useful for so many things, but can't dislodge it, may get one if I see one in a shop somewhere. I remember one of my friends saying how handy they were
Hoping you find out what the itching is Moyra, that must be so annoying
Will get the three youngster on the bit of accessible river this morning, Mabs and Zen can have a charge round whilst I tidy Kesh up. Had a good do at Zen yesterday, but she still has a few matts so she will be second.
Then Cariad and Lona can go up to the field for a run round with the ball
Enjoy the full English Nippy, who's cooking it
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 08:25 AM
Nippy Jen, I too have one of those grabber things, wouldn't be without mine. No gap behind my night storage heaters so no problem, although I do have pictures above them. I hope you get it out ok Brenda.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 08:32 AM
Well my friend that can has been and done it in less than two seconds flat and the only charge is to go and have a cuddle with his puppies that are three weeks old. Can't be bad. He says don't take the pics down, if it happens again just to ring him and he will come and retrieve them. Lovely knowing a man that can. bg!! Forgot to say here is an amazing thing, when I went on holiday last year I took Tyto into Salisbury Cathedral with their blessing. We are off to nr. Canterbury this time and nope dogs are not allowed. Very un christian if you ask me.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 08:33 AM
According to the receptionist at the Doctors blood test reports 'Abnormal but expected' Not sure what that means, whether they are referring to my diabetes, my kidney decease and or my anaemia no idea. But Doc is away this week so have to ring Friday afternoon for an appointment.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-04-2016, 08:36 AM
Glad your pictures were retrieved and so quickly too Brenda and you get to cuddle some puppies too!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >