View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2012, 05:04 PM
The agent has phoned her and he says she's very, very upset not just about all the road problems, but the fact that my solicitor rang me at 5.22 pm to ask me about some "bits and pieces" coz she already HAD my go ahead for exchange today!

I've now said to him to ring her back and say that if she's that worried about the furniture, I will buy it off her at a price I've given him and then she won't have the worry of it all and she will HAVE to comit to the 4th May. This means it saves me the money I'll be spending out on storage, save her the money she'll be spending out on storage and she'll get cash in hand and no worries about anything.

She's not well he said, she is going to think about it and he's given her his home number to ring him tomorrow and he will ring me with the answer for Monday.

Apparently, our exchange has gone through to the effect that ALL she rang me for was an answer about the white goods which I am buying separately and as soon as I say "yes" to that, then it will go straight through!! Talk about hanging on a thread!!!!

No I'm gonna have a bath...............and drown meself!!!!!
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2012, 05:08 PM
Sounds like she's got so stressed out by it all that she's got herself in a lather, Helena. You've offered her some good solutions so perhaps, when she's had chance to calm down a little, she'll be thinking a little more clearly and let the whole thing go through.

Is it possible for the exchange to go ahead tomorrow? If not, Monday isn't that far away.

Enjoy that bath and don't you dare drown yourself now - the worst is over by the sound of it
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-04-2012, 05:34 PM
I was actually just wondering if maybe this woman was ill, with the house being such a good price and her worrying over this 80 quid, sounds like she is just so stressed, I agree with Brierly, I think this will be the worst bit!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 08:50 AM
Everything's in place, I have answered the psycho's e-mails this morning, she is keen for exchange to go ahead today (but on her terms I would imagine), although she did say as it stood on Friday, so that just means one week of being in the van.

Sitting here packing mirrors up, daren't use the phone, but have heard nothing absolutely nothing from either her agent or my solicitor, but could that be that they're on the case? I doubt it, I'm sure she would ring me first before she starts, but then again, she has our instructions, so maybe not, she'll just get on and do it!

No nails left now hardly any hair stressed out to the max, can't get out coz gotta be in for that phone to ring, oh hope they end my agony soon coz I couldn't stand a whole day of this again!

My next post in here will hopefully be a good one!!! ....... or NOt!!!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 08:54 AM
OMG poor you What a lot you have had to put up with.

I really hope that your next post will be mega good
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-04-2012, 09:00 AM

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-04-2012, 09:14 AM
Oh goodness I ht-ought it was all sorted.

Fingers still crossed.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 09:42 AM
The next post will be a positive one, I'm sure, Helena. Last big hurdle now so hold your nerve, missus.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 10:12 AM
LOL grandma!!!

Spoken with solicitors, she wanted to get the furniture bit sorted prior to exchange, so I said NOOOOOOOO, forget it, we are quite happy with the 11th or at a push even the 14th just get it DONE now, I cannot take anymore!! We can sort out her c*ap once we've exchanged as my solicitor said I am not to pay her any money until we have the 4th in place legally for completion but AFTER exchange.

I also asked her whether or not she can just pick up where she left off on Friday and apparently she can. I then asked her if this means the psycho has to be contacted again, and she said it shouldn't mean that, BUT, her solicitors MIGHT just want to ring her again to confirm. She has stopped answering my e-mails though......., but I've been clever enough NOT to advise her that exchange is now taking place this minute coz she might go into meltdown again and not be there for the phone call.

I told my solicitor that she is also not aware yet that we are walking away by the end of the day if exchange isn't done, but maybe her own solicitor might convey that bit to her if she has to ring her.

Oh lordy lordy, keep all those fingers, paws, legs, everything crossed that the next phone call will be that we have secured ourselves a home!!! The prospect of losing all of that money by having to cancel more people from that van is a nightmare, let alone the thought of buying another one to llive in next door to it just so that we don't have to do the cancellations and lose yet MORE money!!!

What a nightmare hey!

Next post will definitely be a good one I feel it in me waters!!!!
Dobermann
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-04-2012, 10:18 AM
Seems like this woman needs the last word on everything, I wouldn't worry too much though, every step is going to get u closer. I'd be tempted to forward her confirmation email to your solicitor though, just as a sort of hint hint nudge nudge, but then I'm not the most patient when moving!
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »