Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2011, 07:56 PM
Very nice. I will up it to £250.99.

Seriously I hope you get your buyer and the price you would like for it. To me it is worth every penny.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Ok, I'm not going to mess about here.

It's "quite nice" so I'll offer £199.99.......

Go on, you know you want to accept.....

eerrrm, not really!!!!!

Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
& I'll give you £200.00 if you leave the car too

Thats a lovely house Mrs Bucket! Good luck with selling

Bev xx
Definitely not leaving that car, it's got my name on it when Dave's bored with it, but if you can add a couple of noughts to that offer I might be interested, coz we are on a corner and it has got room for a pony, or at least that's what my friend calls it from up the road! You can call me Hyacinth btw !!!

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Very nice. I will up it to £250.99.

Seriously I hope you get your buyer and the price you would like for it. To me it is worth every penny.
Oh you've made my day Lynn, coz we're still searching and Dave just piped up with one I liked at £300 and he said "too much for a semi"!! I gave him that "look"!!! Maybe you mean it's worth every penny of YOUR offer though!!!!

Oh I do hope we get some interest tomorrow when that estate agent's door opens!!! Can't wait for all the neighbours to see my big sign on the corner, the old drums will be beating in this village I can tell ya! I shall just tell them, they've finally driven me out!!!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

21-06-2011, 09:02 PM
It looks lovely H! Good luck with the sale
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2011, 09:18 PM
Yes I meant my offer.

Seriously I will be surprised if you do not get your asking price.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2011, 10:55 PM
Just as I remember it, absolutely beautiful. I think it should soon sell, people would be mad not to snap it up.
Good Luck H I feel excited for you as I would love to move too.
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 08:16 AM
Ahhh drums beating ...i remember that one well having lived up north all my life in the same village. Then out of the blue I upped sticks & moved down South!Best thing I ever did!

I was the rumour of the village for weeks well at least it meant they were leaving other people alone

Really do think youll get an offer soon Hyacinth (ooh i feel all goosebumpy being honoured to call you that ).
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 09:53 AM
Originally Posted by Azz View Post
It looks lovely H! Good luck with the sale
Thanks Azz, got everything crossed it will go quite quickly

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Yes I meant my offer.

Seriously I will be surprised if you do not get your asking price.
Thanks Lynn, it's such a difficult market atm it's hard to say, but we won't drop drastically coz we're not in a hurry now, so we'll just take it off again

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Just as I remember it, absolutely beautiful. I think it should soon sell, people would be mad not to snap it up.
Good Luck H I feel excited for you as I would love to move too.
Thanks Bev, of course, you've seen it haven't you, even if you didn't get any of my biccies!!!

Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Ahhh drums beating ...i remember that one well having lived up north all my life in the same village. Then out of the blue I upped sticks & moved down South!Best thing I ever did!

I was the rumour of the village for weeks well at least it meant they were leaving other people alone

Really do think youll get an offer soon Hyacinth (ooh i feel all goosebumpy being honoured to call you that ).
Lol at you Bev, now don't get all carried away by that and shorten it to Aitch will ya!!!! Hey, that's a coincidence in itself isn't it that my initial is H!!!

Well done for moving darn sarf even if it did take a bit longer to settle in, coz they're a funny old bunch down here aren't they/we!

Agent popped in on his way to work with a big envelope but I'm yet to open it coz I've been busy. I warned him to be prepared when he opened up the office coz that phone is gonna be red hot this morning.........sadly, I haven't heard a dickiebird since I got back from shopping He said they usually wait a day or two though Don't think I want strangers milling about the place picking holes, and I had a really scarey thought in bed last night with Dave being at work for 3 days a week, what if I'm ill all alone I'd be dead in 3 days wouldn't I???!!!
IanIOW
Dogsey Senior
Male 

22-06-2011, 10:05 AM
Yours looks a very nice property.I remember when we first put our house on the Isle of Wight up for sale before we moved to South Lincolnshie.We had every Tom,Dick and Harry viewing.The estate agent would say "well we are getting the viewings".But what he failed to mention was most of the viewers had'nt even got their properties on the market.It started to be a real pain as it meant keeping the dogs out of the way as all people don't like dogs and what was even more annoying was people failing to turn up.
In the end we said to the estate agent we only want people that are in a position to proceed and at least this got rid of the timewasters.
All the best with the sale....Cheers..Ian.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 10:56 AM
Oh I know all about that one Ian when we last had it up for sale before we decided to go upstairs. Some people even make a hobby out of it don't they, a fun day out, viewing other people's houses (bit like us last Saturday!), so I've made a point of stating we only want people who are on the market or have actually sold theirs, that'll weedle out the nosey parkers in the village who just want to see what it's like inside!

We love the IOW, would move there tomorrow, but sadly, the ferry costs wouldn't warrant it for Dave getting to work, but then again, if he's staying in the workshop 3 days a week, hmmmmm, now don't get me started, I haven't exhausted all of the south east yet! Thanks Ian, it's definitely got street appeal hasn't it and we sure won't be giving it away that's for sure, we'll just pull it off.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Helena it looks lovely, fingers crossed for you.
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »