Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2017, 08:13 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 15th October.

Good morning one and all, hope you are all in fine fettle both two and four legged friends.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2017, 08:21 AM
When divers got down to the Titanic they found the swimming pool was still full of water.

Good morning all.

looks like another acorn clearing effort this afternoon when the grass dries out a bit.

Lovely and sunny at the moment here
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2017, 08:24 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Nice to see Casey is keeping you to your routine Harvey

Hope all two and four legged are keeping ell

Lovely here this morning and quite warm already. Teazle walked and have tidied her up. Far too wet at the moment to do anything in the garden so will see what this afternoon brings.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Morning all
today, my hunt resumes for a nail brushes...will go to a big shop though like wilko Lol
ikea have given me a £20 voucher and i don't need to spend any money so i am getting my mum and dad a rug for their bedroom
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-10-2017, 12:15 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
When divers got down to the Titanic they found the swimming pool was still full of water.
But the temperature was too cold to swim in

Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Nice to see Casey is keeping you to your routine Harvey
Sue, it's like 'ground hog' day here, the big fella has just come into the study

How's your bush rasberry doing I'm thinking of taking mine out of it's pot and putting it in the ground. I only need to miss one day watering it and the leaves are wilting and after two days it's looking really sad. Alternative is rig up some kind of automatic drip watering system, any ideas
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2017, 02:56 PM
Good afternoon

Hope you found your nail brush Griff and that mum and dad like the rug.

Funny you should ask about the raspberry bush Harvey as today I have taken it out of the pot and put it in the garden. I was a bit pot bound and difficult to get out but I think it may do better in the garden. Fingers crossed I haven't killed it off
Hope everyone is having a goo day.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-10-2017, 03:52 PM
And who got it out of the pot ??? . Sue telling little porkies. Was going to get the acorns up using the blower but next door had visitors so the noise would have ruined their get together
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

15-10-2017, 05:06 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Fingers crossed I haven't killed it off
Not you Sue, your fingers are greener than mine and I'm taking a lead from you and will put mine in the garden somewhere. Not quite sure where at the moment as SWMBO is currently planning huge swathes of flowers and border plants and poor little me will have to be thankful for what's left

Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
And who got it out of the pot ??? .
Yes but it's all the planning and thinking and soil calculations and timing, that's the hard bit
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-10-2017, 07:19 PM
Hello all
Quick pop in, didn't come on yesterday as I wasn't so good. Didn't sleep at all Friday, no reason, nothing on my mind to stress about either. Tony got up about 5am yesterday and told me to go & try to sleep otherwise ( his words) I'd be useless all day lol got up again at 8 cos the phone woke me up.
I ended up back in bed in the afternoon cos I was falling asleep in the sofa.
Still was about 3 am before I dropped off this morning. Not been to sleep at all today just so I can see if I sleep properly tonight.
Was gorgeous weather yesterday & not bad today either.
Griff hope you found a nail brush