View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 10:26 AM
Hi Sue, I have a jumper, a lighter long sleeved top and a t.shirt. Oh yes a coat and rain coat just in case, hm not forgetting trousers. I am sitting here with my new boots on and they are so comfortable. Been watching the caledonian sleeper on you tube just to remind me what it is like from last time I was on there. Love this train travel, Tyto does to. He is still trying to decide which toys to take. He has probably decided on a thing that looks like a rat cross dog made by Norma aka Bumblesnout. Also have packed gin and tonics. hic!!
Oh I forgot to say if the cake is still being made with a file in it can I have coffee and walnut please. yum!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 10:35 AM
Steve went to work early so couldn't walk Amber. At the same time he is reluctant to walk her unless it is after he has spent the evening in the club then he might take her out for a very late night walk. Have managed and Steve's Royal Mail packet has turned up!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 11:40 AM
Awww Moyra, i am glad you managed
Brenda...hope you enjoy your hols
got my parents flight time wrong...i thought they were coming back in the afternoon but they aren't...they won't be home until about 9pm
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 11:59 AM
Oh Griff, difficult to organize then. Have just put some washing out on the line it is quite pleasant here now. Having aneathetised my foot it is feeling more comfortable. Thankfully.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 12:23 PM
Yeah Moyra, it is all because of that ryan air thing...mum asked me to get my dad a pizza but by the time he gets back it will be thawed out and soggy as i have no room in the freezer....unless i try juggling things about...gulp!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 12:44 PM
Oh dear Griff, any chance you can cook it and then reheat it when he comes home? I might put my head down for the afternoon, my foot has eased up!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2017, 01:13 PM
i offered to do that but he wasn't keen Moyra...will have to be brave and open the chest freezer Lol
Awww have a good sleep
ironing...done, washing up...done, just hoovering and shop and we are sorted
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2017, 01:23 PM
Was trying to rain when I went out with the girls, but very soon turned into quite a nice (if late) morning. Sun is out now as well.
Been for LPG and its saying 15 degrees in the car.
There is scaffolding going up at the back of Jeff's house now, must be having the roof done. Thought he had no money with the state the house is in, maybe he is starting at the top and working downwards
Washer needs to go on and kitchen floor needs a mop. Zen has rolled in fox poo yet again, so I need to wash her head and then all the leads and my dog clothese need a wash because its everywere
Glad your foot feels better now Moyra.
Griff, could you order another pizza once you've heard they've landed and on the way home
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2017, 02:18 PM
managed to have a go at clearing the gutter, then it started to drizzle with rain so had to stop
However managed I hope to get what was in it cleared away
This is what i got out, which looks more or less what was up there

tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-10-2017, 02:25 PM
Just had Neil on from the vets, he's back from holiday and looked up my records to see what was going on with Kesh and rung me to say how sorry he was. So nice of him
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >