View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 09:47 PM
Totally agree with what's been said, you are one of the most caring people I know! You love those girlies and do everything for them. Anyone who says anything other is not worth the crap on your shoe
Absolutely gorgeous photo of Keshi
Hugs to you
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 10:27 PM
June, sadly in this world there are always going to be those that know better, could have done it better when in reality errr they know nothing and do sod all!! There will be people who make nasty comments and say hurtful things, that is a reflection on them...not you and what you do, humans can be nasty little individuals and the only real thing that matters is YOU know those girls couldn't be loved more or taken care of any better, so long as you go to bed at the end of the day knowing you did your best f*'k what anyone else thinks...it doesn't matter....funny thing about life is that the truth always comes out in the end and karma catches up with people...just looking at your piccies you can see your dogs are well taken care of
Apologies for my language but it winds me up how people can be so nasty to one another
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 10:38 PM
That's lovely and thank you everyone for that, as you can imagine I am in a bad place tonight. Keep thinking of my Hunny Monster alone in the dark somewhere Zen is curled up in a tight ball, miserable, in the part Kesh slept in usually she is flat out on her side her nose touching Kesh who is flat out on her side in the back part her head in the bigger part, nose to nose with Zen. Breaks my heart seeing her like this.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 11:14 PM
Like us TW, they need to mourn and grieve, Molly had had Max her whole lifetime and suddenly he was gone, she came out the other side, wasn't quick but she is at the moment an only dog but doing o.k. Your girls and you will come out the other side, ((hugs)) for you all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 11:27 PM
I know, Lona grieved terribly for Cariad, they had been together forever, in the womb, then in the litter, then with me. She has come through it, put weight back on and is happy. Zen doesn't get along with her mum or nana really, Kesh loved her and kept her under the thumb, iron paw in a velvet glove. I never imagined Kesh going like this. Was expecting to lose Lona at some point, resigned to it, but Kesh, never, seemed like she was always going to be with me. Left a big hole that can't be filled.
Zen just lifted her head and stared at me with those sad eyes and then tucked her nose away, not even a tail wag. No sign of Lona or Mabs, they were curled up in the back of the big house. Not a happy house tonight. Pouring with rain. If it lets up to tomorrow we'll have an hour in the woods to try and lift our spirits. At least they have each other, poor Molly didn't have anyone
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5