View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 05:10 PM
Oh no June I'm fine thank you definitely you that needs all the hugs today and for a good while yet.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 06:34 PM
Awwww Norma, hope your grandson does o.k after his op
Moyra, i hope Amber is o.k, i hope they are fatty lumps
Lynn, so sorry about Gill, if they haven't already tried, i am on nitrofuratoin, if she gets them recurrently they can be given long term 1 at night...that's what my urologist suggested, also and Kazz this will help your mum too, cranberry tablets were advised by my urologist.
TW, i think we all have that 1 dog who has an incredibly special spot
Hope everyone else is doing o.k.
I feel a lot better than i did yesterday and the excuse details bleeding isn't so bad. My echo took forever, was a young lad doing it and he was ever so nice, was absolutely frozen though and only just warmed up now.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 06:44 PM
Thanks Griff
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 06:59 PM
Oh dear such a sad thread today

June I am so so sorry to read your news and I know how devastated you must be feeling. You are being very brave and I am sending you huge hugs and Pepsi licks.

Lynn, sorry to read about Gill, I hope that she is more comfortable soon. Big hugs and Pepsi licks to you too

Hugs to everyone who is having problems or unwell.xx

We went out to lunch today with youngest Gdaughter, Elisha, probably the last time before her babe is born. She is waddling around like Jemmima Puddle Duck!
Kyla is getting excited now to see her baby brother.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Hello all
TW massive hugs to you, you did the right thing for her
Lynn big hugs to you as well, sorry about the news regarding Gill. Hmm hope Paul & Beth aren't going to mess you about, maybe you need to put it on market sooner. Although I also agree it's a slow market till spring.
Kazz hope your mum feels better soon, glad you ok after the dentist yesterday,& good luck to your grandson too
Griff hope you warmer now, and the results come through quickly

It's wet cold & windy here. Lauryn is at work till 10 tonight,
I'm going to catch up with Doctor Foster, as I didn't get to see it last night
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 07:06 PM
Thank you Nippy, I had no option but to be brave, wish someone else could have been, but there is only me and its important to me that I take responsibility for not only their lives but also they meet a dignified calm end.
Glad your echo went well Griff, sorry I forgot to wish you luck with heit.
Have told Jackie who has Kofie, Keshi's half sister and she is as upset as I am, she was just one of those dogs that makes their mark once you meet them. I was privileged to have her with me and I won't forget one day of our time together
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 07:33 PM
TW...don't apologise, you had more than enough on and it was only a test
Hi Mandy, from the paper it looks like Dr foster was good
Nippy, how exciting..a new baby, lovely
Moyra, i think your lad should remember whose house it is and the fact you have given him a roof over his head
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 07:53 PM
TW,I'm so sorryAm crying a river hereHave to admit out of all of them,I had a huge soft spot for KeshiWho wouldn't,she was adorable,such a gorgeous girl.You gave her an amazing life,full of love and I know you're heartbroken.I really am so sorry(( hugs))
Run free Keshi,beautiful girl xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Thank you Eileen.Vet keeps saying its not my fault, it is not inherited, no way I could have known etc. Still feel there is something I should or could have done that I didn't. Thank goodness I had those bloods done, at least I found out what was going on and be able to make proper decisions.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 08:15 PM
TW,you do absolutely everything for the girlies.Do without yourself,for them,I know rightly.Geez you'd noticed a new hair on their head,so don't for one second think any of this was your fault....no wayNot possible!Most likely Keshi lived as long as she did due to the amazing care and attention she had.xxx
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >