register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 03:25 PM
She passed away at 3.10pm. Gordon agreed with me because there wasn't going to be a good ending to it, and she would suffer rather than benefit long term and I am not going to let any of my girls linger on to make me feel better.
It was very quick, I held her and a lad who is a vet nurse that I've not seen before (but been using the Bolton practice more recently) held her as well, and she literally flopped in his arms within seconds of the injection. I was talking to her telling her how much I loved her and she passed over very peacefully and will now be with her mum and hopefully Tawney running around, all of them free from suffering and pain. One of the vet nurses was saying to me she remembered her being born and what a lovely girl she had grown up to be. The pain of losing my Hunny Monster is unbearable, girls are very quiet and understanding and have cleaned my face of the tears so many times already since I got home without her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 03:57 PM
TW....a truly selfless thing to do, so very very sorry for your loss xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 04:02 PM
I loved her so much, I was so saying to a friend before, if you could order a Utonagan, she would be what you would order, beautiful coat, beautiful face and wonderful demeanour and temperament. Too good for this world and now with the doggy angels. She was my sneaky favourite, can't help it, you always have one.
Thank you Griff x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 04:06 PM
June massive hugs. Such a hard thing to have to do but the right one.
Kazz hope your mum is feeling better soon.
griff how are you today ?
Moyra sorry you are having worries over Amber.

Had Peter on the phone twice today Gill has had some bad diarrhea episodes again today she was fine yesterday.
He had to take a urine sample of hers to the surgery Monday and get the DLA form completed for her and their doctor was telling him the hospital has written their report for her from last appointment. The tumour is invading the bladder and the cancer is spread to the peritoneum.
She is due back to the consultant Tuesday Peter was saying unless she asks they won't tell her the prognosis.
Isn't sounding good though apparently the district nurse was popping in as Peter rang them but no news from him again.
The water infection which she said had cleared hasn't it is the same one recurring they have changed her ab's but probably due to the fact the original ones aren't clearing the infection so they trying another sort.
I am wondering if anything will if it's the tumour.

Messaged Beth earlier have had no news of the return call she was expecting re: valuation surveyor. It was as we thought they will not do valuation survey till offer is made and accepted and they would prefer for them to of had an offer on Paul's mums flat also. 9-10 days and I have had to chase.
They have a viewing apparently but not sure if today as she didn't exactly say when she is in bed ill today.
I am not keep going to chase them.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 04:21 PM
June hugs from here too....

Lynn .......sending all the best for your sister sounds like it is progressing.

Mom did not even feel unwell..........so she is not in the slightest bit bothered ....LOL

And I have joined Costco.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 04:22 PM
Moyra what is leading you to tihnk the worst with Amber>
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 04:23 PM
Lynn you have had a bad day all in all.News on Gill is not good at all. So very very sorry.
How long are you going to leave it with Beth and Paul about the house, you need to free yourself of the pressure its putting on you so you can walk away freely.
Moyra, it may just be fatty lumps you know. When you say Amber is not at all well, what exactly is happening. Stephen needs to find a roof over his head that isn't yours
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-10-2017, 04:45 PM
Evening all
Mahoosive hugs all round as a good few members in need of them today
Gosh turned really chilly tonight brrrr
Usual visit to sister then wee grandson as he's off tomorrow for an op (shhh)on this winky/testicle think we're more uptight than he is lol
Away to have a sit down n a very large coffee
Again hugs all round xxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Glad mum isn't feeling unwell Kazz.
June we did say we would give it till spring doubt this time of year we would get much interest whatever the agents say.
I know this from when I marketed mums house the agent said if no interest or offer by end of Sept you wouldn't get any interest till spring.
Told Michael our youngest who use to be an estate agent what one of the agents had said about selling and being moved by christmas he rolled his eyes.

Norma hope all is well with you.
Big hugs back at ya June.

Re: Gill we shouldn't be surprised it is progressing we knew this day would come not any easier of course but it is inevitable sad to say.
Have to make the most of our time with her will be popping over again in the week or so thank goodness Gorden has cut back on his hours away.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-10-2017, 04:52 PM
Very wet and cold here too Norma. Poor grandson, or rather poor you, he obviously has not absorbed the male ramifications of having an op 'down there'
Hugs much needed and thank you, think Lynn is in a worst state than I am from the sounds of it, so send her some extras.
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >