View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 03:46 PM
So pleased Lauren got the job Lynn, one less worry for you this winter. Fingers crossed Mark can also find one nearer home.

Pleased Keshi ate her breakfast and managed to have a wider round

Meant to say Mandy sorry about your mum's wrist

Afternoon `griff enjoy your samosas

Hope you managed to get all you wanted Eileen

Did a tip run this morning and the garden bin was also emptied. Now half full again with leaves and acorns and also grass cuttings having managed to mow the lawns before it rained.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 03:46 PM
I think the fishtank in the kitchen is one too many Moyra. Ambers lumps are probably fatty lumps if they are just sat there, its when they change into something completely different that it can be a worry.
Glad you enjoyed your lesson,Mandy, I love the freedom and independence a car gives me
Lynn, hoping Gorden is OK on that roof. Can you cut the tree back or isn't it yours
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 03:48 PM
Cor it's gone quite cold and damp here brrrrrrr!

Sister in Law came and was in one of her all too frequent argumentative moods So I was quite pleased when she said she had to go!

Popped to Morrisons for a few things, one of which is a nice cream cake for later

I shall soon be battening down the hatches for the evening. I hope you all stay safe and warm.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 03:58 PM
Oh dear Nippy, sounds a bit like my brother, he is an argumentative so and so...always right no matter what!! we are a bit dreary here and most definitely grey
Sue, you have been busy as usual!!
Had the vets on, deagan has an appointment tomorrow night, he is off now, asked if i wanted tonight...i have training so no, wednesday i am at the hospital and then i am on my own after that, it is now wednesday next week, it's just her immunotherapy so she should be o.k
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Hey you guys,
Having a wee break from the cleaning before heading for a bath.Had a great day.Overspent in Asdashould really make a list in future and stick to it
So sad to hear about PhilSuch a lovely man,his poor family,its heartbreaking
Will pop back in a bit,catch up on today's daily.Hope everyone is ok xx
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2017, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I remember the comfrey thing Harvey, because it did worry me that she was self medicating
Yes, in the end it was so quick (burst spleen) but maybe she was 'self medicating' how I wish humans and dogs spoke the same language

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Lauren got the job
Fantastic, I can well understand her not wanting to commute long distances across country roads in winter.

Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Steve has developed yet another fish tank in the kitchen
I've never heard of anyone having a fish tank in the kitchen, living room - yes, bedroom - maybe, but kitchen no.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-10-2017, 08:43 PM
Greetings to all of you out there. Had a quick read through, seems like everyone is busy.

Still need proper lighting in the workshop so have to do as much as possible before the short daylight days set in, sorted out my mouse traps today, baited them, and positioned them around the fence line, this is the time of year when they look for warmer overnight accomodation, well sorry but not in our house. Can you imagine two big Newfies chasing a mouse around the living room

Bye for now, see you soon.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Lol...Harvey, i would pay to see 2newfies tearing round your living room lol. When i was little, we had a goldfish and he lived on the kitchen window sill....lasted for years and years he did
Been training, white dog was good, especially as she hadn't been for nearly 2months.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-10-2017, 11:24 PM
Glad you had a good night at training, Griff. Always makes you feel good inside doesn't it.
Really wild night here, its supposed to pass over by the morning, which is good because I hate having to drive in high winds or heavy rain and we've got both at present.
Kesh ate her tea. I've been reading up on the high and low foods. Honey is a no, so is broccoli and also coconut oil. Can't decide on Omega 3 and Evening Primrose Oil, it seems a bit waffly on whatever I read, and my brain hurts. I gave her a banana and she looked at it but didn't show much interest, so left it with her, and it had gone when I collected the dishes. No idea if she ate it or not, but could do with some sort of consensus from her on what she will and won't eat.
Everyone tucked up warm and dry and asleep.
Harvey they do speak to you, their actions and body language tell you things. Just take time out and observe and you will see certain behavioural patterns, if there is a drastic change, eg like Kesh rooting in dead leaves and eating soil you know to take action.
Nippy, your SIL reminds me of the Monty Python sketch in the Room For An Argument
Eileen, did you buy Asda out or leave some for later shoppers
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4