Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 07:32 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, 1st October

Good morning all.

June, I hope Kesh maintains the improvement in her. I hope you are feeling more positive too.

Lynn, I think you really should consider putting your cottage on the market, it will gee the up if they really want to buy it.

Amber is keen to go for her walk which means I am going to have to interrupt watching Formula 1 which is on at the moment.

Harvey hope Casey and Lara are doing ok and yourself and OH too.

Hope your feeling ok today Griff, Sue, Barry, Brenda, Kazz, Norma, Nikki, Jenny and Brian too. Apologies to anyone I have omitted. I hope our Eileen is ok do miss her from the thread and LG too, I hope they are keeping well and the little hobbits also.

Have a good day everyone, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 07:37 AM
Morning Moyra, yep I too wonder about Eileen and LG I am sure there is someone who can get in touch with them to see that they are alright. Hope everyone doesn't get to wet today walking their doglets. Was getting lighter here but now gone dull again and wet. Have a good day all.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 07:51 AM
Good morning Moyra, Brenda and all who follow

Hope Kesh is still feeling better today June.

I agree with Moyra Lynn ut the house on the market if you feel you can find somewhere you really want and then if Paul and Beth really want to buy they will have to move quickly. You have to go when you are feeling it is right and not when they want you to.

I also hope Eileen and Gordon are keeping well. I think that her daughter was moving into her new home August/September so maybe she is busy with drills etc

Very wet here with that horrible sogging rain. Madam has been out for a quick wee, had breakfast and is now quite happily ensconced on a cushion on the sofa

Hope everyone is keeping well

Have a good day and stay safe.
Bumblesnout
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2017, 08:11 AM
Good morning Moyra Brenda and all to come
How inconsiderate of Amber needing out Moyra lol
Well wet here also Brenda no need for those sandbags yet :
TW good news that Keshi is improving slowly but surely big hugs to you both
Lynn you must have the patience of a saint regards P&B they'd be under the patio if it was me just found out snotty sisters sold her house wonder how much for not that I'm being nosey you under stand
Sue &Tweed hope your both doing ok down your neck of the woods
Griff hope you n doglets are both well
Losos do hope you and yours are well also
To all those not mentioned 2n 4 legged hope your allfighting fit
Just same old same old here wet n windy no storm here as yet that was predicted for the central region
Muddy walk this morning swear the bumblesnout deliberately finds the murkiest hole to puddle through wee git
Who Evers got some dry weather please send it this way
Have a good weekend folks whatever you all get up to
Do take care hugs to anybody that needs them today xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue, brenda, Norma and all who follow.
Just made it back in from a walk with Dillon now raining and quite hard.
We are off to Mark's and Laurens later for dinner. Michael and maca also going and we have offered to pick them up from station on the way. When we know what time they will be arriving of course.

I get what you're all saying and I would love to market it now but we did say we would give them some time to try to shift the flat.
It would feel like gazumping and I do try to stick to my word over things as much as possible.
Not always in my interests. That's why i got so wound up over the drive in the end I wouldn't do that to people and get very offended and hurt when people do it to me.
I will be monitoring the situation closely don't worry and if I feel we are being messed about they will have to hope and take their chance when marketed. To be honest it won't sell quick, estate agents always say things like we could have you moved you by christmas but in reality we know that is highly unlikely.

Moyra hope you don't get to wet and can you get f1 on catch up ?
June hope Kesh is improved again today.
griff hope you and mum have kissed and made up over the top.
Norma have a sneaky look on rightmove to see if you can see anything. Haha, years ago they would of been under the patio I seem to be mellowing in my old age. Bit to much maybe ?

Hope everyone is well and all four legged friends are to.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Morning Norma. Pooh wonder how much your sister got, you'll get an idea by what she buys next, you can go on Zoopla I think to find out. Was speaking to Tarans mummy yesterday she is somewhere in the Highlands working on Robert The Bruce, also Mary Queen of Scots, she said it was sunny there, much to my surprise, as if its raining here its torrential further North
Keshi tucked straight into breakfast this morning, ate everything. Put 2 decent sized pieces of liver on top, one with her tablet in, and an egg, also honey on her turkey and tripe mince. Obviously feeling better in herself, thank goodness, and am relieved that she wants to eat again.
Moyra, can you watch it on plus 1 or catch up.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Glad Kesh is eating well again this morning. I got back to see the end of F1 so not that bothered.

Lynn, it seems to me that Beth and Paul have not given you much consideration so do they deserve to in return. I know you have to live with your principles but obviously they are very selfish.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-10-2017, 09:54 AM
You are right Moyra but of course I still have to live here while waiting to move and the less bad feeling the better.
1) Because I do not want to fall out and 2) Do not want to have to declare there have been any obvious disputes when the time comes for filling in the form. If this can all be done fairly amicably as it has been I do not have to say we have had a dispute over the drive.
It is a pain in the butt kind of thing but none of us have rowed or felt the need to take legal action.
So I shall carry on smiling and chatting to them. All the while waiting for my independant drive.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 10:22 AM
I fully understand Lynn, lets just hope things go smoothly from now on.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Afternoon, returned the top i got for mum...we went to b&m after and i bought them some new mugs surprise surprise she couldn't just say thanks...nah, apparently they are pale, they are bloody white wth coloured spots??? She is odd!
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »