View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 03:03 PM
Awww Moyra, if i had been near i would have whipped your wheel off for free and took it down for you, could Steve not have done that for you? or is he at work? We had my dads car in for mot today...passed, no advisories phew!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 03:07 PM
Afternoon all
Work was very busy, well it's Friday & payday for a lot of people. Then I went for a haircut, it was ready. Bought some lunch down for me & Tony as he's got in just before me. He's now gone to bed cos I'm hoping we can go out for a drink. I'm at work late tomorrow.
Nippy hope you got out the to take pics of the waves
TW hoping Kesh picks up soon, and your car can be sorted to keep you going for a while longer
Griff aww Dex is doing quite well isn't he, vets dripugs are not cheap are they. worthy cause though
Moyra hope you was ok after your incident
Sue good idea giving your friend her present early
Lynn fingers crossed that Austen by the car back, hope you enjoy the trip out
Hi Brenda hope you having a good day
Hope everyone else is having a good day too, 2 &4 legged
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Awww Moyra, if i had been near i would have whipped your wheel off for free and took it down for you, could Steve not have done that for you? or is he at work? We had my dads car in for mot today...passed, no advisories phew!!
That must be a relief Griff
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2017, 03:14 PM
Afternoon. Been out and no news on the car yet.

Nippy Jen hope you haven't been taken by the waves.
griff hope you have recovered from the bill.
Oh dear Moyra do you have breakdown cover ? They would of sorted it. I would of taken off wheel to and put another on if I had been near enough. Found out recently I can still change a wheel if needed.
June glad Kesh seems brighter. I wouldn't recommend the peugeot 407. Mine has been nothing but trouble so sensitive. I think all the peugeot estates seem to have issues with the engine management lights.
Gorden's little 106 hatchback and his 206's convertibles so reliable. Realise like me though you need the room for the dogs.
Barry central London you have to pay to drive in congestion charge all other parts no need to.

Well rubbish is gone, we followed them in they had been to pick the van up it had a new cambelt fitted. Paul drove the car onto drive van left on road as they were about to go out and pick the children up from school.
We stopped as they were going indoors and I asked if they wanted me to shut the gates. Beth said no they were going to see if the could get the van on the gap they have now all the rubbish has gone and they have re-jigged the shed store where their bikes are kept.
Really hope it works they will be happier the van will be off the road at last and we will be happy as we will not have to worry about forcing their hand making them leave it on the raod overnight.
June I pick up the dog mess if needed and hope this all settles right down now and we can get back to normal.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2017, 03:21 PM
Bad news for Kesh. Vet rang and her red blood cell count is on the floor because her bone marrow isn't making any, hence why she is literally lifeless, although like I say picking up a bit now, and desperately trying to self medicate. Could be an internal bleed but thinks not because we were stood looking at the scan. Is thinking about putting her on steroids, which I'm not keen on, as trying to get weight off her, but could give her a kick start.
Garage rang, its the bluddy manifold fell off, he's welded it, £40 cash, come and get it!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Oh no June not what what any of us wanted to hear. Hope you can find something to help Kesh.
That was a cheap fix thank goodness for the car.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-09-2017, 03:51 PM
Not sure what the prognosis is going to be. Poor little girl, she is so very beautiful and a practical saint for the vet and anyone who has anything to do with her. Every time I tried to breed from her something happened and it went wrong, so just goes to show it wasn't meant to be for a very specific reason. If there were puppies on the ground from her then I would be making some very difficult phone calls, not sure if it is inherited, but will find out more when I speak to Chad or Gordon at the main branch next week as my vet is away for a week. Gordon is brilliant, he is the one that saved the life of one of Keshi's litter siblings and he has always had a soft spot for her, very sad but we will not let it grind us down. Doubt it is inherited actually as I am in contact with many of my puppies still and no one has mentioned anything like this, and I'm pretty sure I would be told about it.
Moyra I've got breakdown cover with my insurance and its an extra £50 a year and includes home start and has saved my bacon numerous times.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 03:56 PM
Afternoon all.
Not had a chance to read through so not able to comment as of yet.

But my day has been good been for a lovely walk with Brook and got my wellies out for it. Took Mom to get her hair done. Had a quick check in with my good friend who has just had her 2nd op for breast cancer, she had clear margins and and is having a scan done before oncologist decides if she needs chemo again.She is feeling good, so very pleased.

Popped into asda done a bit of shopping - heavy stuff washing powder cooking oil etc etc.

Have a good late afternoon evening all.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 03:57 PM
Moyra you need to move near to one of us........I would have popped the wheel on for you. No problem.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2017, 03:59 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Afternoon all
Work was very busy, well it's Friday & payday for a lot of people. Then I went for a haircut, it was ready. Bought some lunch down for me & Tony as he's got in just before me. He's now gone to bed cos I'm hoping we can go out for a drink. I'm at work late tomorrow.
Nippy hope you got out the to take pics of the waves
TW hoping Kesh picks up soon, and your car can be sorted to keep you going for a while longer
Griff aww Dex is doing quite well isn't he, vets dripugs are not cheap are they. worthy cause though
Moyra hope you was ok after your incident
Sue good idea giving your friend her present early
Lynn fingers crossed that Austen by the car back, hope you enjoy the trip out
Hi Brenda hope you having a good day
Hope everyone else is having a good day too, 2 &4 legged
Enjoy your evening out,
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >