Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 05:50 AM

Daily thread Friday june 9th 2017

Border collie wildfell eagle owl under showing thread. This is for those that have never seen pics of Tyto. Sorry the post will explain all but I don't have the cleverness of knowing how to put pics on.
Morning all. Had a lovely evening listening to a friend of Sara's singing a medley of songs from 60's to current and it was great to jig about, mind you I think the wine helped. hope you all have a good day. Sun shining so will get out with Tyto for his first wander of the day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 07:17 AM
Morning Brenda...oooo that night sounds wonderful!!
off to the Drs so an early start for us today, managed to straighten my hair...10 minutes, getting better Lol. Was surprised with the election result
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 07:31 AM
Good morning Brenda, Griff and all who follow

Good luck at the drs Griff hope they can give you some help and answers

Enjoy your walk Brenda.

Sunny here this morning so taking the chance to do some washing.

Had a long and tiring day yesterday. Left at 7.00 am for me to vote then into Greenwich for Ben. This involved going up the A21 towards the Dartford Tunnel and the unavoidable roadworks that always seem to be on that road. So and hour and 20 min journey took over two Then on the bolton up the M1 - again another road that always has road works and speed limits of 50 or less. Arrived there at about 2.30 pm. Took dear son over an hour to get everything together and then we set off towards home. Stopped off en route to see the parents of one of his friends (they were very good to him when they were at school and it was almost his second home). Back down the M6,M40 and M25 which weren't too bad but the weather was dreadful (think we managed to miss your weather june) we eventually arrived home at 12.30 am and shattered. We shared the driving so it wasn't too bad

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2017, 07:59 AM
Sue forgot to say that it was myself that suggested they shared the driving.

After being here for over 3 years we are still getting post for the previous occupiers. What do we want with a £500 loyalty voucher from Fiat when we have never had a car made by Fiat. Don't these big companies update their data base on customers?
Still it is nice to have them back home safe and sound Teazle really missed Sue and barked at the slightest sound outside.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 08:04 AM
Morning
Was up with the Lark.Took a berrocca,so I'm bouncing
SUE,all that driving is making my head spinGlad you got back safely
GRIFF,good luck at the docs
Enjoy your stroll BRENDA
Missed some on DADHARVEY up late?
MANDY,we'll all come and visit you in the hospital,how's that?
Raining and I have the babes,time to get the play doh out
See ya later
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 09:08 AM
Do berrocca really work? Might have to give them a whirl.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 11:05 AM
Sue, so glad you made it home safely...all be it a very long day
Tumbleweed..good suggestion
Lol look at world, Lacey is bouncing!!!!
My dad took berrocca and we went off for a few pints, he had about 2 pints and went to the loo, come out and asked my mate Phil if he had had a few pints then a pee??? Phil sort of looked and went yeah why? my dad says, i think theres something wrong with the beer, my pee is bright orange!! dopey s*d forgot he had taken a berrocca Lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-06-2017, 11:55 AM
Just started raining......but we'll walk anyway.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-06-2017, 12:04 PM
Few spots of rain earlier on, girls all been out. Kesh and Zen up into the woods which they love as there are so many interesting smells. Gave them a good tidy up and then home for Lona and Mabs. Took them onto the part of the river behind the garage where there was a ford, so they enjoyed that, a walk up to the woods and back, a tidy up,then home. Sun is out now and they are all settled with bones.
Glad you made it home in one piece, Sue. Weather not quite as horrendous as forecast yesterday, not constant rain, but very heavy when we had it.
Its a week today since Cariad passed, gone so quickly. Had a quiet time sat on the riverbank thinking of her
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-06-2017, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Do berrocca really work? Might have to give them a whirl.
Does for meI be seriously bouncingWould recommend taking it first thing In the morning.Haven't had one in a while,just had that Friday feeling today and went for it
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >