Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 03:09 PM

i hate certain people....

like people who dont tell you whats what!!

just a small rant....

my less than a year old computer died more than 3 weeks ago... had to be sent off for repairs... they said it should be back within 14 working days.... im still waiting (but what they didnt say was upto 14 working days - depending on parts!!!)

rung them at least twice a week - last time was wed this week who the guy said "seeing as i had been waiting so long, the call centre peeps would email the wordshop and ask them how long it would be,...." well shouldnt this have been done weeks ago?!

rung them just now ready to bo**ock them... they said they are still waiting for parts etc... the summetboard (powerboard or summet) and you couldn have the decency to ring me and tell me where you are upto withit/????
the guy in my opnion sounded like he was beign really short with me sooooo....

i used the words "i know its not your fault but....." felt slightly better after my mild rant to him!

so they then tell me if its been over 6 weeks im entitled to another computer - well ya know what - all my stuffs on that one i kinda need it back!!!!

eugh some people - ive a good mind to ask for them to return the computer and ask this guy i know to fix it - but then that would cost me money as atm they are doing it free (insured and under warranty).......arghhhh

what else can i do???? they advised me to ring back next thurs - i think not - phoncall everyday until i get a better response and apology......

sorry for the rant - feeel slightly better.....
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 05:23 PM
sorry to read this suze ,they do get you down dont they , its best to go to the top ,if you cant get the small people to listen hope they sort it soon
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 06:24 PM
You`re being given the run-around, hun. You can get a motherboard and any other spares the next day off t`internet! Can you not get a techie friend to phone and speak geek to them?
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-02-2009, 06:26 PM
idiots

listen learnt though.

put everything on disc
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 06:38 PM
Originally Posted by Krusewalker View Post
idiots

listen learnt though.

put everything on disc
yep

the stuff on the pc is just photoes - the majority are stored online (face-*-book, photobucket etc....) and on my old comp so i will b ok able to get them back

the word documents aremy coursework which tbh i dont need anymore but just for the principal id like back

and other bits and bobs(not really important tbh!)

Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
You`re being given the run-around, hun. You can get a motherboard and any other spares the next day off t`internet! Can you not get a techie friend to phone and speak geek to them?
thought so!!! i will have a little search now.., and see what i can come up with then i may just have to phone them back again and demand a better explanation as to why i can get them off the internet yet these techguys (lol) cant!

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
sorry to read this suze ,they do get you down dont they , its best to go to the top ,if you cant get the small people to listen hope they sort it soon
thanks -oh believe me they are getting a wonderful letter of complaint when i get my computer back

i can just imagine my file now with them "rude woman beware"

im not horrible unless pushed -porr guy today got it - but to be fair he was very short with me and impatient so i thought right you git....
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2009, 07:20 PM
just been on a website which supplies computers/good etc

and funnily enough they are £70 + BUT next day delivery!!!! and in stock!!!

going pc world tomorow morning to rant further

they are going to get it now...

this is war....