View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2010, 01:08 PM
Poor dog, whatever did he do to deserve being cast aside? Oh yes, be loving and loyal and totally devoted to you. Very sad.

What else can you do you will say?

* Train him, take the time and effort
* You probably should have thought when you got him, "Here we are getting an unsociable dog aged 2 years who we reckon can't be around kids, are we looking to have kids in the next 12-14 years?"
Krusewalker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by ebradnam View Post
Hi,

I’m pregnant and unfortunately we are unable to keep my dog once the baby is here. He is so loving and so loyal, he will give anyone plenty of attention. Unfortunately he doesn’t get along with other dogs or animals, which is why we can’t risk keeping him with a new born.
We’ve had him for 6 years, he is aged 8 and has plenty of life in him. He loves cuddles and sleeping in the bed and will spend hours being stroked. He really is one of the family and I’m heartbroken that he has to go. Ideal home I would want him to go to would be someone with an average size garden, and who will walk him regular. No small children. If possible I would like to view his new home before. I can't bare for him to go to a rescue centre, as we originally got him from one and he was so distressed.
which rescue did he come from?

lord whiskey?

foal farm?

last chance?

dogs trust shoreham?

you may find its against your contract yr dog without involving the rescue somewhat.

thye may be happy for him to stay in the home whilst they rehome him
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3